Ben Mills writes from the United Kingdom, where he covers European parks for Theme Park Insider.
- 'Rush' Launches At Thorpe Park
- May 28, 2005: For their latest addition, Thorpe Park has gone back to the basics of the playground and opened Rush – the largest swing in the world. With ride video
5 responses. Last at 11:08 AM (MST) on October 23, 2005
- 10 Reasons To Love The Walt Disney Studios, Paris
- April 18, 2005: It might not have been the easiest list to compile, but Ben presents ten reasons to love Disneyland Paris' much-mailgned second park.
3 responses. Last at 8:59 AM (MST) on May 31, 2005
- ETPCA: THE WINNERS
- March 27, 2005: The winners of all eleven categories are announced, as the judges throw up a few surprises along with some inevitable results.
- ETPCA: A Hand In Something Special
- March 26, 2005: Just before Monday's announcement of the ETPCA 2005 winners, Ben Mills spares a few inches to thank the unsung heroes of the Awards.
1 response. Last at 12:18 AM (MST) on March 27, 2005
- ETPCA Insight: Entertainment vs Rides
- March 21, 2005: Dirk van Diringshofen rounds up the series with a little backstory on the recent changes in the European theme park industry.
6 responses. Last at 3:07 PM (MST) on March 27, 2005
- ETPCA Insight: It's Tough To Be A European
- March 18, 2005: European expert MickeyFantasmic clues us in on why he's grateful for the theme park gems of our continent - even if we do tend to overlook them.
- ETPCA Insight: A Worm's Eye View Of Europe
- March 14, 2005: TwoSwords founder Alex Smith gives us the highlights of Europe from a slightly different perspective.
- ETPCA Insight: The Battle Of Britain
- March 11, 2005: UK expert Jamie Shoesmith gives us the low-down on why Britain is unlikely to come away empty-handed from the Awards.
- ETPCA Insight: From Hollywood To The Caribbean
- March 7, 2005: Sit back and relax as ETPCA board member Marcus Sheen delivers a tour around the best Europe has to offer.
- ETPCA: The Nominees
- March 5, 2005: Want to find out who's up for the Awards? The categories and full nominee list is revealed.
1 response. Last at 2:17 PM (MST) on March 6, 2005
- The Wonderful Thing About Europe...
- March 2, 2005: Ben Mills explains why Europe is the perfect place to host this month's European Theme Park Critics Awards, for more than just the obvious reasons.
1 response. Last at 2:38 PM (MST) on March 7, 2005
- Here Are the Judges of the ETPCA
- February 28, 2005: Great minds from several websites come together on TPI to choose the best of Europe's theme parks.
2 responses. Last at 1:31 AM (MST) on March 9, 2005
- Innocents Abroad -- One European's Tips for American Families Visiting Europe
- January 26, 2005: Your family loves theme parks, but wants to see Europe, too. Follow this advice and you're on your way to a hassle-free vacation that will make everyone happy.
- You Call That An Extreme Stunt Show?
- January 14, 2005: TPI's most prolific European correspondent warns U.S. theme park fans not to get their hopes up for Disney-MGM Studio's new auto stunt show.
12 responses. Last at 4:51 PM (MST) on February 4, 2005
- The Inside Scoop on Disneyland Paris
- August 28, 2004: Ben checks in from Europe to offer a couple touring plans for getting the most out of a visit to the continent's most popular theme park.
6 responses. Last at 6:44 AM (MST) on December 17, 2004