The Blog Flume is a regular round-up of theme park-related news from around the Internet.
- The BLOGFlume—A Sticky Situation
- September 7, 2005: Hong Kong Disneyland prepares for its grand opening and a debut at the Magic Kingdom.
21 responses. Last at 9:36 AM (MST) on November 25, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Massive
- September 4, 2005: The effects of Hurricane Katrina, Goliath is born, and the theme park ticket black market.
15 responses. Last at 12:24 AM (MST) on September 8, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Decisions
- August 31, 2005: Part three of my Orlando Vacation Planning Guide
4 responses. Last at 9:13 AM (MST) on September 2, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Golden
- August 28, 2005: Amusement Today's 2005 Golden Tickets are announced.
21 responses. Last at 7:31 AM (MST) on August 31, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Desperation
- August 24, 2005: A Cedar Point first, a huge announcement coming next week, and a final farewell.
5 responses. Last at 5:54 AM (MST) on August 26, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Oh Danny Boy
- August 21, 2005: What happens when an NFL owner makes a hostile takeover of a regional theme park chain?
4 responses. Last at 8:07 PM (MST) on August 26, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Out of the Bag
- August 17, 2005: Cedar Fair selling attractions and details about Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
8 responses. Last at 2:45 PM (MST) on August 24, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Slow Down
- August 14, 2005: Daniel Snyder increases his ownership of Six Flags and Cedar Point caters to the VIPs.
4 responses. Last at 2:52 PM (MST) on August 18, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Dollars and Sense
- August 10, 2005: A decision in the Ovitz trial, and surprising 2nd quarter earnings reports.
9 responses. Last at 5:42 AM (MST) on August 15, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—It’s Magic
- August 7, 2005: Paramount's Kings Dominion's 2006 attraction, and is Disney losing its magic?
16 responses. Last at 9:51 AM (MST) on October 12, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Here it Comes!
- August 4, 2005: Another woodie coming in 2006, Kingda Ka is almost ready, again, and a diving accident at Disney World.
4 responses. Last at 11:06 AM (MST) on August 11, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—What’s New?
- July 31, 2005: Busch makes additions, and Sky High flies higher than expected.
21 responses. Last at 10:55 PM (MST) on August 11, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—On the Go
- July 27, 2005: The end is near at Busch Gardens, and new beginnings are near at Islands of Adventure and McDonalds.
6 responses. Last at 1:53 PM (MST) on July 30, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Booked!
- July 24, 2005: Finding Nemo attractions on their way, and the second part of my Orlando vacation planning adventure.
7 responses. Last at 11:12 PM (MST) on July 28, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—The Heat is On
- July 20, 2005: Apple and Disney dealing, a denial of ridership at Busch Gardens Tampa, and a privacy question.
18 responses. Last at 8:29 PM (MST) on August 2, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Happy Birthday Disneyland!
- July 17, 2005: Holiday World spoils Disneyland's party and a mother's day is spoiled by Six Flags.
5 responses. Last at 6:55 PM (MST) on July 18, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Two More Days
- July 13, 2005: With the official 50th Anniversary of Disneyland mere hours away, the BLOGFlume goes all Disney for this week's installment.
4 responses. Last at 4:25 PM (MST) on July 15, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Frozen Over
- July 10, 2005: Homage to Disneyland in Washington, "The Feud" ends, and Kennywood grows.
9 responses. Last at 2:48 PM (MST) on July 13, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Rumor Mill
- July 6, 2005: Another theme park death and a trip around the rumor mill.
6 responses. Last at 4:14 AM (MST) on July 8, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Happy Birthday America!
- July 3, 2005: Unexpected losses at Pixar, Space Mountain back on line, and the first part of a vacation planning series.
9 responses. Last at 3:50 AM (MST) on July 12, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Heating Up
- June 29, 2005: Cedar Point "peaks," Chicken Little goes digital, and Tarzan goes to New York.
2 responses. Last at 8:01 PM (MST) on June 30, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Quickie
- June 26, 2005: No shark fin soup in Hong Kong, an acrobatic accident, and Six Flags improves despite Kingda Ka's downtime.
11 responses. Last at 5:03 AM (MST) on July 8, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Fully Loaded
- June 22, 2005: Herbie hits theaters again, Busch hits Orlando again, and a "common" solution to inspection problems
2 responses. Last at 2:21 AM (MST) on December 10, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Weekender
- June 19, 2005: A weeked trip to Dorney Park and Six Flags Great Adventure
3 responses. Last at 2:21 PM (MST) on June 24, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Breakdown
- June 15, 2005: All about rocket coasters in this week's BLOGFlume
21 responses. Last at 7:14 AM (MST) on December 8, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Ups and Downs
- June 12, 2005: Disneyland exhibit at the Smithsonian, Kingda Ka's big problem, and Geauga Lake's union boycott.
4 responses. Last at 3:19 PM (MST) on June 19, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Hot Hot Hot!!
- June 8, 2005: Disney moving closer to a Pixar deal, Roy and Stanley's lawsuit moves forward, and Diller bows out at Universal.
17 responses. Last at 1:45 PM (MST) on June 18, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—In the Mood
- June 5, 2005: Forbes' Top Ten list, Great Wolf plans another indoor waterpark, and breaking news from Six Flags America.
11 responses. Last at 6:19 PM (MST) on June 10, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Summer’s Here
- June 1, 2005: Sea World's new show, ABC sells out, and virtual Disney
20 responses. Last at 3:01 PM (MST) on June 13, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Happy Memorial Day!
- May 30, 2005: Lines, makeovers, and ESPN drops the NHL
5 responses. Last at 2:51 AM (MST) on June 4, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Bottom of the Barrel
- May 25, 2005: Italian Job debuts, trouble in China, and fight club in Valencia.
9 responses. Last at 5:37 AM (MST) on May 27, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Into the Fray
- May 22, 2005: Six Flags' new policy, new coaster, and the future of Fastpass
10 responses. Last at 11:18 PM (MST) on May 25, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—May the Force Be With You
- May 18, 2005: And you thought only George Lucas could do this...
3 responses. Last at 10:16 PM (MST) on May 19, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—To the Other Side and Back
- May 15, 2005: Astroworld blackout, and trips to Hades and Everest
2 responses. Last at 5:29 PM (MST) on May 16, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—The Almighty Dollar
- May 11, 2005: Earnings reports from Disney and Cedar Fair, and a crazy labor story from the UK.
19 responses. Last at 9:04 PM (MST) on May 27, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Happy Mothers Day!
- May 8, 2005: Minor changes to DarKastle, Disneyland announcements galore, and "The Point" is open for business.
7 responses. Last at 6:38 PM (MST) on May 10, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—High Hopes
- May 4, 2005: Disneyland's 50th, Hydra: The Revenge, and a Six Flags shocker.
3 responses. Last at 6:33 PM (MST) on May 5, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Busch Gardens Williamsburg Sets New Standard with 'Curse of DarKastle'
- April 29, 2005: Busch Gardens Williamsburg debuts The Curse of DarKastle
40 responses. Last at 3:29 PM (MST) on October 6, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Don’t Panic!
- April 27, 2005: Snyder staying, Universal's new partner, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
6 responses. Last at 7:08 PM (MST) on April 28, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Happy Passover
- April 24, 2005: Disney deals, a silly auction, and America's Cheerleader.
10 responses. Last at 8:49 PM (MST) on April 26, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Oh Boy!
- April 20, 2005: MNF goes to the four-letter network, Six Flags with a "big" problem, and Busch's two creations prepare for unveiling.
7 responses. Last at 10:40 AM (MST) on May 11, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Anywhere but Here
- April 17, 2005: Not in Arizona or Japan, Disney's 50th anniversary DVDs, and Hong Kong training.
4 responses. Last at 2:43 PM (MST) on April 18, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—All Disney All The Time
- April 13, 2005: Disney news from around the world.
3 responses. Last at 9:57 PM (MST) on April 15, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Greetings From Texas
- April 10, 2005: Celebrate Enterprise, Six Flags gears up, and California theme park safety.
10 responses. Last at 6:31 AM (MST) on April 13, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Debuts A-Plenty
- April 6, 2005: Attraction debuts from Paramount and Disneyland Paris
3 responses. Last at 5:43 AM (MST) on April 10, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Crazy Days
- April 3, 2005: Dissapointing "Sin," an accident in Jersey, and the newest high-end show in Vegas.
5 responses. Last at 2:52 PM (MST) on April 5, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Opening Day is On the Way
- March 30, 2005: A new show for the Magic Kingdom, and Six Flags and Cedar Point prepare to open their gates.
8 responses. Last at 8:44 AM (MST) on April 1, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Happy Easter
- March 27, 2005: Jim Hill gets caught, Powder Keg hits a bump in the road, and I finally make it to Busch Gardens Williamsburg
16 responses. Last at 7:41 PM (MST) on March 30, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Top This
- March 23, 2005: Haunted Mansion honored, another Santa Clause, and Tussauds sold
5 responses. Last at 11:02 PM (MST) on March 26, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Sweet
- March 20, 2005: Playstations and Paramounts
4 responses. Last at 10:45 PM (MST) on March 26, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Let’s Go Crazy
- March 16, 2005: Insanity, Disney World, and the Pixar debacle
39 responses. Last at 3:30 PM (MST) on April 1, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Let The Madness Begin
- March 13, 2005: Iger to take over, Slots in Sandusky, and Robots rule the box...
31 responses. Last at 5:55 PM (MST) on May 11, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Almost There
- March 9, 2005: Six Flags' financial picture, Disneyland prepares for the 50th, and Wardrobe buzz.
26 responses. Last at 10:26 AM (MST) on March 15, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—S.O.S. (Same Old Stuff)
- March 6, 2005: Universal matches Disney, another surprising Disney box office topper, and an anniversary.
13 responses. Last at 5:41 AM (MST) on March 15, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—In Like A Lamb
- March 2, 2005: A spectacular Bambi emerges from the vault, a building that's too spectacular, and a buyer for Paramount.
16 responses. Last at 10:46 AM (MST) on July 31, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—And the Winner Is…
- February 27, 2005: Six Flags America revamps its water park, the Ducks take a walk, and my Oscar BLOG.
35 responses. Last at 5:52 AM (MST) on March 15, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Antici……….pation
- February 23, 2005: A couple of seasonal parks release details about the 2005 season, and the Disney/Miramax split.
23 responses. Last at 6:07 AM (MST) on March 15, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Save The Parks!
- February 20, 2005: A Disney invasion, Cedar Point lawsuit, and Six Flags adds to its California water parks.
7 responses. Last at 5:05 AM (MST) on March 1, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—All Aboard!
- February 16, 2005: Lots of Disney news, and an interesting development in Ohio.
15 responses. Last at 8:15 AM (MST) on March 1, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Everything Big and Small, or Vice Versa
- February 13, 2005: Small parks making news and Disney news.
5 responses. Last at 9:39 AM (MST) on February 16, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—I’m Back!!
- February 9, 2005: After a weekend on the Mississippi, I’m back with a big update from around the theme park universe.
1 response. Last at 11:03 PM (MST) on February 10, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Happy Groundhog Day
- February 2, 2005: Phil couldn't resist seeing his shadow, and I couldn't resist commenting on the latest theme park news.
14 responses. Last at 1:01 PM (MST) on February 8, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Are You Ready?
- January 30, 2005: News from the Super Bowl, Legoland, and Marine World.
4 responses. Last at 8:45 PM (MST) on February 1, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Pleasant Surprises
- January 26, 2005: Great news from Florida to Hollywood.
17 responses. Last at 8:14 PM (MST) on February 2, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Blizzard Conditions
- January 23, 2005: Universal problems, Euro stock, and the Pixar invasion.
2 responses. Last at 9:28 AM (MST) on January 24, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Let It Snow!
- January 19, 2005: Winter theme park news from Paramount and Disney
17 responses. Last at 4:44 PM (MST) on January 21, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Super-Sized
- January 12, 2005: All about money, including a "super-sized" lawsuit filed against Disney
6 responses. Last at 10:15 AM (MST) on January 14, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Kiosks, Space, and Eisner
- January 9, 2005: Busch adds technology, questions about Mission: Space, and Michael Eisner make more money.
13 responses. Last at 7:33 PM (MST) on January 13, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Here We Go Again!
- January 5, 2005: More admission hikes, Orange Bowl generosity, Disney goes global, and play for $1 million.
13 responses. Last at 10:33 PM (MST) on January 7, 2005
- The BLOGFlume--Happy New Year!
- January 2, 2005: A couple of news stories and park resolutions
8 responses. Last at 2:49 AM (MST) on January 8, 2005
- The BLOGFlume--2005 Lookin' Good
- December 29, 2004: Disney and Universal both in good position for next year
9 responses. Last at 7:06 PM (MST) on January 1, 2005
- The BLOGFlume-Death, Taxes, and Roy E. Disney
- December 26, 2004: Knott's kills an attraction, Kennywood butts heads with borough, and Roy E. Disney hasn't a clue
10 responses. Last at 7:04 PM (MST) on January 7, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Mammals, Reptiles, and Anime
- December 22, 2004: Sea World celebrates, Disney markets, and Universal gets nerdy
16 responses. Last at 6:40 PM (MST) on December 29, 2004
- The BLOGFlume--Disappointment, Communism, and Controversy
- December 19, 2004: Kings Island takes a title, a Mickey invasion, major "Turbulence," and Universal blinks
17 responses. Last at 7:22 AM (MST) on December 22, 2004
- The BLOGFlume—Hot News
- December 15, 2004: Two stories that have already been reported on TPI are explored in depth
11 responses. Last at 7:09 AM (MST) on February 17, 2005
- The BLOGFlume—Three Simple Questions
- December 12, 2004: Lemony Snicket thoughts, Disney financial changes, and the future of Marine World...
4 responses. Last at 4:18 AM (MST) on December 20, 2004
- The BLOGFlume--Movies, Roads, and Automobiles
- December 8, 2004: Disney announces a delay and a commitment, Busch gets help from Tampa, and Universal gets help from the Fockers.
34 responses. Last at 10:56 PM (MST) on December 30, 2004
- The BLOGFlume—All Smiles at Disney
- December 5, 2004: The impossible, the predictable, and the inexplicable all headline this weekend's BLOGFlume.
6 responses. Last at 4:06 PM (MST) on December 10, 2004
- The BLOGFlume - A Four Ringed Circus
- December 1, 2004: Giant frisbees, uninspired rocket coasters, lawsuits, and penguins in California?
13 responses. Last at 11:07 PM (MST) on December 5, 2004
- The BLOGFlume—Too Much Turkey!
- November 28, 2004: This weekend's news was about as slow as the cashiers at Kohls. The BLOGFlume is still able to deliver some important stories from Disneyland's 50th anniversary to new attractions at a classic theme park...
3 responses. Last at 8:24 AM (MST) on December 1, 2004
- The BLOG Flume -- Happy Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2004: Here's what Russell's thankful for this holiday....
7 responses. Last at 3:42 AM (MST) on November 27, 2004
- The BLOG Flume -- No Basket-brawls Here
- November 22, 2004: We review the news from the annual IAAPA convention in Orlando.
13 responses. Last at 7:00 PM (MST) on November 25, 2004
- The BLOG Flume -- Let's Lighten Up
- November 18, 2004: Laugh at the insanity rampant in the courtroom, in the parks on TV and in Las Vegas.
39 responses. Last at 7:37 PM (MST) on November 24, 2004
- The BLOG Flume -- Slow News, but News Nonetheless
- November 15, 2004: A new mega-resort for Vegas, the industry's annual convention opens and Disney World's labor stalemate continues.
34 responses. Last at 3:46 PM (MST) on November 18, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Surprise!
- November 11, 2004: More announcements about new attractions around the country. And Knott's serves up a promotion that will live in infamy.
33 responses. Last at 7:05 AM (MST) on November 19, 2004
- The BLOG Flume -- Hi, My Name Is...
- November 8, 2004: Our new Blog Flumer introduces himself, as well as a slew of other newsworthy characters.
15 responses. Last at 7:52 PM (MST) on November 11, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- Time to Vote!
- October 29, 2004: We wrap up our virtual reality show, "Persister," by asking you to cast your ballot for the best new Blog Flume writer.
25 responses. Last at 4:55 AM (MST) on November 8, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- Screamin' And Eatin'
- October 28, 2004: Joe Llorens wraps up 'Persister' with some thoughts on his October in Orlando.
6 responses. Last at 2:33 PM (MST) on November 1, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- Who Needs Tradition?
- October 25, 2004: Say goodbye to Lego, Disneyland gets its 1000th ghost and Disney World rethemes a couple attractions.
9 responses. Last at 8:36 PM (MST) on October 27, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- October 21, 2004: Disney deals, Orlando develops and the best theme park ride EVER comes from... Nike?
12 responses. Last at 1:35 AM (MST) on November 2, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- It's a Scary, Incredible, Wacko Halloween Season
- October 18, 2004: Eisner fends off another lawsuit, Steve Jobs hints at a Disney reconciliation, wackos go nuts over Universal’s ads, Dolly expands and other news.
18 responses. Last at 7:51 PM (MST) on October 25, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- The Wide, Wide, World of Theme Parks
- October 13, 2004: We kick off Round Two of 'Persister' with a new entry from John Franklin.
27 responses. Last at 10:25 AM (MST) on October 19, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- Fantasies and Frights
- October 7, 2004: Michael Eisner says he'll leave Disney in such great shape it can coast for years. Um, hasn't that been the plan for, oh, a decade or so?
26 responses. Last at 9:30 PM (MST) on October 12, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- The Good, the Bad and the Interesting
- October 3, 2004: A recap of what's coming up, and breaking down, at theme parks around the world.
25 responses. Last at 5:53 PM (MST) on October 8, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- That French Word All Over Again
- September 29, 2004: In this edition, we have information about even MORE troubles for Eurodisney, along with new developments in the Touchy-Feely Tigger case, the fate of MGM, and a whole ton more...
31 responses. Last at 6:29 AM (MST) on October 5, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- Hold On To Your Hats
- September 27, 2004: It's more of the same as another hurricane hits Florida, another show hits the road and another movie hits theaters.
27 responses. Last at 12:49 PM (MST) on October 6, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- A Bad Day on the Mummy
- September 23, 2004: Universal Orlando pulls out all the stops to say, "It wasn't our fault" after a guest death. Eisner's two-year exit plan is a no-go. Hong Kong tops off the new Disney park. And Georgia rattles some swords.
28 responses. Last at 5:23 PM (MST) on September 25, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- Deciding Disney's Future
- September 20, 2004: The Walt Disney Company's board meets, and begins the process of deciding whom the company's next CEO will be. Also, Universal Studios Hollywood reaches out to Spanish-speaking theme park fans.
19 responses. Last at 3:13 PM (MST) on September 23, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Déjà Vu All Over Again
- September 16, 2004: Another hurricane. Another charge against Tigger. Another version of Roller Coaster Tycoon. Another Cirque du Soleil show. And one more stupid reminder of America's most horrible day.
12 responses. Last at 4:27 PM (MST) on September 18, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- Disney A.E.
- September 13, 2004: The ink-stained class ponders the Walt Disney Company's future After Eisner. Hey, haven't we been fantasizing about that for years?
5 responses. Last at 1:21 AM (MST) on September 17, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME -- Putting It in Perspective
- September 7, 2004: Two accidents, one fatal, mar the recent weekend at amusement parks around the world. And... just the who the heck actually voted FOR Michael Eisner? Blog Flume minds want to know!
3 responses. Last at 6:43 AM (MST) on September 10, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Happy Second Anniversary to Me!
- September 6, 2004: Two years of the most sarcastic column on the web! What's next? Kevin has no clue.
2 responses. Last at 9:02 AM (MST) on September 7, 2004
- THE BLOG FLUME - Bedtime for Frances
- September 6, 2004: The hurricane closed central Florida theme parks for the traditionally busy Labor Day weekend. But this might not be the last storm of the season to hit the state.
1 response. Last at 3:25 PM (MST) on September 8, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - The Real City that Never Sleeps
- August 24, 2004: Vegas is hot this month. And not just according to the thermometer. Kevin has the major goings-on in Las Vegas.
9 responses. Last at 3:24 PM (MST) on August 28, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Between the Lines
- August 16, 2004: Disney has released its report for the Third Quarter and things are looking pretty good... or are they?
13 responses. Last at 4:00 AM (MST) on August 19, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Eisner's Legacy
- August 5, 2004: Things are bad at most of the Disney parks now, so what is Michael Eisner doing about it? The answer might surprise you.
46 responses. Last at 2:50 AM (MST) on August 27, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Something from Everyone
- July 20, 2004: Vegas is going crazy. Disney continues having problems. As does Six Flags. SeaWorld Orlando keeps offering new things. And there's early Halloween news too!
13 responses. Last at 9:02 PM (MST) on December 11, 2005
- The BLOG FLUME - The 50th Can't Come Quickly Enough
- July 11, 2004: The Disneyland Resort has been having a horrible summer and the newest accident at Big Thunder Mountain certainly won't help matters.
42 responses. Last at 11:44 AM (MST) on July 23, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Not a Lot of Disney
- June 30, 2004: So, what exactly is going on at SeaWorld? What about Cypress Gardens? Does Bonnet Creek still exist? Something new must be going on in Vegas, right? Answers to all that and some GREAT news out of Disney...
15 responses. Last at 7:38 AM (MST) on July 7, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Not-so-sad Farewells
- June 24, 2004: Universal says goodbye to a loser, Eisner might say goodbye to another creative source and Jean-Marie Messier might soon say goodbye to freedom.
29 responses. Last at 3:32 PM (MST) on June 29, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Thirty Percent or Bust
- June 19, 2004: Eisner has promised the world a 30% increase in profits this year. A lot of indicators point to problems. Will they make it? Plus, a light dawns in Vegas, but not at Six Flags.
15 responses. Last at 6:45 PM (MST) on June 24, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - It Sucks to Be Them
- June 11, 2004: Disney is having problems again... in Florida, Hollywood and Paris. Steve Wynn, on the other hand, can do no wrong.
30 responses. Last at 1:56 PM (MST) on August 4, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Good Days, Bad Days, Gay Days...
- June 5, 2004: Pleasure Island may have found a new method of operation, the Disney Stores a new operator, Universal a new method of advertising and Gay Days a new homebase. But Eisner is still on the same old lost cause...
- The BLOG FLUME - It's a Dog Copy Dog World
- June 1, 2004: The theme parks have had a couple bad years. Yet the biggies did little to change that. Now that people are returning, they are going all out. Great! But why does it all feel a little familiar?
13 responses. Last at 12:32 AM (MST) on June 5, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Non-Disney Edition
- May 25, 2004: Another vital sign flatlines in the quest for high speed rail in Florida, the Mummy is getting a reaction and things at Universal Creative aren't so dire... just like I said!
4 responses. Last at 2:42 PM (MST) on May 28, 2004
- The BLOG FLUME - Disney Edition
- May 25, 2004: A whole bunch of Disney news: Another lawsuit, another opportunity to kiss Eisner's butt, another way to turn your daughter into an insufferable teen and another online fight! Oh, and Disneyland is going to close next year...
12 responses. Last at 2:01 PM (MST) on June 26, 2004