I Love disney parks, but tickets prices rise, no new rides.

April 13, 2016, 12:17 AM

Hello
We live in the UK. WE have been to Disneyland Paris and WDW.
We are coming back to Orlando in September.
We normally get every tickets for Disney and other parks.
Disney tickets have put the prices up.
They have no new rides and building and construction everywhere. we only come every 6 years, due to the cost of the holiday.
what do people think about the prices in the UK and USA ?

Replies (4)

April 13, 2016, 5:58 AM

Frist I will thank you for vacationing in the USA.

Yes if you buy One day at a Disney park is costly. Have to buy several days to get the average down and only get One park per day not the park hopper..

Have you tried Universal Orlando? Much better than Disney parks, they actually have added new rides that take lees then 4 years.
The Harry Potter stuff is beautiful.

I also enjoy Busch Gardens Tampa. You can get a SeaWorld\Busch Gardens package for a good price...

Have a great trip....

April 13, 2016, 7:27 AM

Maybe give Universal and Sea World a shot, or try the West Coast parks. There won't be anything new at WDW for a while longer. At least not enough to justify spending so much money. I haven't done WDW since New Fantasyland opened and nothing really significant has opened since. Try a different park, there's lots to see.

April 13, 2016, 11:12 AM

To be honest disney tickets in florida are expensive but it's up to you if that price is justified. If you feel the cost is too much then don't go to disney world instead go to disneyland paris again, but if you can justify the price then go for it. If you want to get tickets in the UK for Disney then look for deals online. We normally book through virgin as they tend to do a deal where you can get 14 days for the price of 7 on disney ultimate tickets. If not then look for tickets to sea world or universal especially as they have got the new mako ride and King Kong ride respectively.

April 13, 2016, 11:17 AM

Is this more about the prices or no new rides? There's nothing you can do about the prices. They keep going up. If you're concerned about no new rides, then why not postpone going until 2022 (6 years later) until every new land and many new attractions will be opened. I do think enough have changed in 6 years for you to have an enjoyable trip. It's just not enough since a park like Hollywood Studios closed many attractions to make way for Star Wars and Toy Story Land. The Magic Kingdom finished the New Fantasyland so spend more time there. You'll enjoy the new Frozen ride by September.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive