New bar opening at the hollywood tower hotel (tower of terror) soon!

Edited: April 13, 2016, 1:04 PM

Apparently disney are going to add a themed bar/lounge in the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and it will offer Hollywood Tower Hotel themed beverages. The bar will be located at the exit of the attraction, just before you enter the Tower Hotel Gifts store. This bar will be installed very quickly starting immediately and god knows hollywood studios needs some new experiences and this sounds like a great one.

Replies (8)

April 13, 2016, 12:53 PM

It can be rethemed to Gardians too :)

April 14, 2016, 5:45 PM

They are just moving Streets of America stuff over, nothing any good.

April 15, 2016, 3:14 AM

Wait. The bar is after the exit, and before the gift shop? So basically, the only way you can sit at the bar and enjoy an adult beverage is if you actually ride ToT? Or can you walk through the gift shop, toward the exit to find the bar?

How prominent will the bar signage be out on...uh, is it Sunset Blvd? Will this make the gift shop extra crowded, or cause a problem during ride exiting?

My big question though, is whether there is a height restriction at the bar.

(facepalm)

April 15, 2016, 8:01 AM

"Gardians?"

April 16, 2016, 11:13 AM

So is the entrance to the bar going to be right next to the on-ride picture counter? I hope the bar has that classy 1930's feel to it, I would gladly spend a good 30 minutes there.
About the theme, is it still going to be themed to the Twilight Zone? I hope they include some special effects like what they do in Trader Sam's.

April 18, 2016, 8:33 AM

I don't know about Orlando but ToT at DCA has a poster referencing the 'Tip Top Club' which was the hotel's bar/lounge. There's your theme right there: 30's Hollywood nightclub with ghostly touches.

April 18, 2016, 11:15 AM

@Kent Goodrich
Orlando' s has many Tip Top Club references.

April 19, 2016, 8:49 AM

@Jaiden. There you go then.

Not sure how this will all work with the upcoming GotG re-theme of the Tower though ;-)

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive