Is Six Flags America Worth it?

Edited: May 6, 2016, 10:14 PM

I am from South Jersey and was wondering if Six Flags America was worth the trip? I have gone to Six Flags Great Adventure at least 10 times and really wanted to visit a new park that I haven't gone too. I love the roller coasters at Great Adventure and hope they are equal to as good as the ones at Great America. The drive will be around 2 and a half hours and I will be going for the day with my girlfriend. Tips for the park will also be great. Thank You!

Replies (3)

May 8, 2016, 10:45 AM

I think it is. I only spent like 2 hours there and got almost every credit though.

May 8, 2016, 10:46 AM

The rides are not equal though. Nitro > Ride of Steel, Superman > Batwing, Batman > Mind Eraser, Green Lantern > Apocolypse, El Toro > Roar.

May 8, 2016, 4:11 PM

I've never been there, but yeah. I assume you guys have a pass to SFGADV, which means that y'all get free admission to SFA. Also, even though SFGADV gets much better reviews than SFA, SFA is still a good park with some great rides like Batwing, Joker's Jinx, and Superman: The Ride of Steel. In addition, a 2.5 hour drive is totally worth it for a new theme park experience,.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive