Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Theme Park Insider
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

MagicBand Help!

Jaiden Cohen
Submitted by Jaiden Cohen
Published: May 18, 2014 at 6:13 AM

I have booked my Disney World vacation! I will stay offsite. I also have booked my FastPass+ times. Is it possible to get my magicbands before I go to the resort and how do I do that?
I will be going in June for Star Wars Weekends @ DHS and EPCOT just cause
Thanks the wonderful TPI comunity!
PS!
I have made a schedule for what I am doing at Disney
Download it here!
http://bit.ly/1p2MWVJ
NOTE!
The schedule is not finished and I expect your input.
Thanks

Please take a moment to share this post, and encourage others to reply!

From Robert Niles on May 20, 2014 at 10:14 PM

The Disney Store online isn't selling MagicBands (yet), so it looks like you'll have to wait until getting to Disney World. You can buy a MagicBand in the parks or in Downtown Disney. Your admission card will have the same functionality as the MagicBand, allowing you to get into the park and access Fastpass+ until you buy a MagicBand and get your account information assigned to it.

Hope this helps. Have a great trip!

From Shirlry Davis on May 26, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I stayed on property and they were sent to me. Double check when you go online and buy your ticket.
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

What's it like to work at Disney World?

Working at Disney World

Insider's Pick: Ever wondered what it would be like to work at the Walt Disney World Resort? Stories from a Theme Park Insider offers more than 100 pages of fun, insightful, and even sometimes touching stories from people who've worked at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. It's a great way to get in the mood for your next trip to Orlando, or just to keep the memories of a Disney World visit alive.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks