What would your ideal Disney attraction for a Disney park?

September 30, 2016, 12:23 PM

I have been very curious as to what people's ideas are for Disney attractions. I would absolutely love to hear any and all ideas pertaining to any Disney properties. This includes rides, shows, entire theme parks, shopping districts, water parks, hotels, and anything else that I have forgotten. I know I posted this in Walt Disney World Resort, but this is not all that it is limited to. Feel free to reference any parks around the world, or if you feel there should be a park or resort somewhere that there is not, please say that as well. Also, you can use any Disney property, PIXAR, LucasFilm, MARVEL, ESPN, ABC, etc. Don't worry about any legal issues regarding MARVEL, and where characters can and can't be placed. I can't wait to see what you all have. I have a bunch of ideas, but I don't want to say mine, unless you want it, just for YOUR creative juices to flow. I want this to be as creative as possible, like the Imagineers say, "Sky's the limit!"

Replies (10)

September 30, 2016, 7:20 PM

I would love a muppets dark ride / simulator through the muppet studios

September 30, 2016, 9:17 PM

I would like a Black Hole ride or Tron(which is already made now), or bringing back classic extinct attraction like Horizon. Bring back that Epcot ride with new dark ride tech would be awesome.
But I mainly want to see a Epic Mickey dark ride

I know there rumors that a Mickey ride is plan at Disney Hollywood Studios
over in Florida. But I think a great interactive Mickey ride with the classic Disney characters going thru scenes from the classic cartoons would be great. And truly had a real ride for the Five Fab then just meet and greets or a somewhat dated 3D movie.

October 1, 2016, 1:54 AM

I'd like to see a Mulan attraction at the China pavilion in EPCOT. They haven't done anything with Mulan.

October 1, 2016, 5:20 AM

World Showcase needs as much tlc as Future World. Add new nations-ANY nation-and have more than just a glorified shopping center like Italy or Japan. Or update one of the current aforementioned nations with a coaster ride down Mt. Fuji in Japan or a Pompeii /Vesuvius dark ride in Italy.

October 1, 2016, 6:00 PM

I've always wanted to see either a Lion King or Aladdin dark ride at Disneyland. I know they've had shows, but a dark ride would be cool. A dark ride based on The Incredibles would be interesting in California Adventure. I've always thought a Ichabad Craine and Headless Horseman ride would have been fun. Inside Out would make for an interesting ride as well.

October 2, 2016, 11:20 AM

Kingdom Hearts Dark Ride

October 5, 2016, 9:34 PM

I`ve always wanted disney to go ahead with many of their cancelled projects, like sci-fi city for Tokyo Disney or Ride the Dragon for the China pavilion in Epcot as it was originally planned for WestCOT before, a steel roller coaster running through the Dragon’s Teeth Mountains had cars designed like Chinese lion-dragons seen in festival dances. Or maybe the switzerland pavilion with the Matterhorn-style ride. Epcot should have a great roller coaster.

Disney could also buy the James Bond IP and make a motion-based 3D dark ride based on it in the england pavilion.

October 5, 2016, 10:27 PM

Everest with a working Yeti. That's all I ask.

Edited: October 6, 2016, 4:48 AM

Forgot to mention that all frontierlands should definely get the Geyser tower. A Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror-style ride to be built in Frontierland. Guests riding in a huge drilling machine would be caught in a massive geyser and thrown into the air. The Fire Mountain coaster is also another great idea that got cancelled. Disney should really invest some of their money into the U.S parks and not only focus on Asia like they are doing, I know about the upcoming Star Wars and Toy Story Lands but after how long? Every time I go with my family to WDW the parks are extremely crowded and we have to wait almost 2 hours for the 3 minutes seven dwarfs micro coaster, it`s the same with every attraction. I`m not saying they shouldn`t expand and make a profit elsewhere, but they should really look after the market that put them in the map to begin with, Disney should delight the american customers and the tourist like me who go the U.S frequently with new exiting projects every time they can.

October 6, 2016, 1:20 PM

I would love for them to update cyberspace mountain in Disneyquest and move it to DHS. great ride, but outdated. A update and this would be a great ride

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive