Revenge!! What to do to the jerks at a theme park

Edited: October 6, 2016, 11:36 AM

Riffing off of Robert's video, I got thinking about what you can do to the get back at the people who annoy us at a theme park.

It can't be anything drastic like giving them the punch in the face some people so richly deserve. I think more along the lines of little acts of revenge that might make the annoying people rethink what they are doing.

I'm interest in ideas for future visits as well as what has worked well in the past. For that matter, I'm also interested in what hasn't worked.

Be creative!

Replies (3)

Edited: October 6, 2016, 4:23 PM

Tell them that the standby line for Peter Pan's Flight is usually short and they should wait it out.

Good to still you're still around Jeff.

Edited: October 7, 2016, 6:40 AM

THE CALL - Grab your phone and in a reasonably loud voice tell the person you are talking to that you are having a great day except for the so-and-so in line who has been doing ____________.

THE VIDEO BLOGGER - Make a call (can be faked) and ask the person on the other side of the call if they got your video of a person doing ____________ posted to YouTube. Make certain you say in a loud enough voice that you have posted it to the "Bad Disney Guests" YouTube channel. Ask the (fake) person on the other side of the call if they need more videos of the bad guest or if what you have posted is good enough.

THE "REAL" VIDEO BLOGGER - Actually create a YouTube channel to document all of the bad guest behavior....similar to "People of Wal-Mart".

October 7, 2016, 9:40 AM

Well, I would Piss on myself and keep bumping into them all damn day.

You want to stop a troll you have to become a larger Troll...

You can shoot a snot rocket at them....

I have many ideas... But they are all not so nice...

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive