Is Jurrasic At Universal scary??

October 18, 2016, 7:51 AM

Umm, my friends are forcing me on Jurrasic (Universal Hollywood). I do know that there is a drop bigger than Dudley's and I am super scared! How do I go down the drop without the stomach feeling? Also there is NO WAY OUT! So yeah, I'm panicking because I hate water ride drops

Replies (8)

October 18, 2016, 8:19 AM

Water ride drops really aren't that scary. It feels like going down a slide if that helps.

October 18, 2016, 9:28 AM

Question - I notice your username includes the word "coaster". I assume that's something to do with roller coasters and not drink coasters.

Are you a roller coaster fan? If so, you shouldn't fear the feeling you get in your stomach - and if you do, well...it lasts all of about 2-3 seconds. Take a deep breath. See how long that took? The feeling in your stomach already came and went, and you're still alive!

But seriously, any ride that has a drop will give you that feeling. There's no getting around it.

Sorry?

October 18, 2016, 3:11 PM

Jurassic Park's drop does make you feel butterflies in your stomach because it takes you by surprise. However, it is a fun drop and you won't regret going on the ride. I hope you and your friends have a good time at Universal.

Edited: October 18, 2016, 5:38 PM

Thx Leonardo! I do go on water rides but always regret going when I see the drop so I stick to rollercoasters. I haven't been on a water ride in a while so I might like it. I like rollercoasters because the drops don't really matter since you go to fast to feel the butterflys.

October 18, 2016, 11:34 PM

Due to the design of Jurassic Park, the drop feels more like a roller coaster drop than a typical log flume drop. In my honest opinion, however, most significant roller coaster drops are far worse than any flume drop, so if you like roller coasters you should be 100% fine. The drop on Jurassic Park actually feels very similar to the drop off the lift hill on California Screamin', so use that as a reference.

October 19, 2016, 6:36 AM

This is one of my favorite ride's all time.

We wait for the Front Seat to get the best view....

Give it a shot. The parks want you to have fun not make you feel uncomfortable.

October 19, 2016, 2:31 PM

Thx for all the response guys!!!!!! I feel more comfortable actually going on the ride! I'll be going on Jurassic near November so the this is really helping.

October 19, 2016, 2:37 PM

Also Gabriel my name means rollercoaster not drink ??. Also I know it's just the drops seem menacing on water rides but this one is in the dark so it's probably better and also if I dont like it oh whale ??

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive