Express Transportation at WDW?

Edited: February 5, 2017, 11:39 AM

Anyone try the Express Transportation service at WDW yet? It seems like a no brainer and a great deal at only $24 per person for up to 7 days. Especially getting to and from Animal Kingdom.

Replies (3)

February 6, 2017, 9:22 AM

I've not been to WDW since this started, but I think it's a great idea. It's all dependent on how long one must wait for the bus, but if that wait time is minimal why not do it? OK, for a large family the price adds up, but compare the amount of time it takes to get from park to park in the traditional way this method would add so much more "having fun" time to your day.
Granted, the transportation process - monorails, boats and even parking lot trams can be part of the fun, but that all takes up a big chunk of time.
I really hope you get feedback from those who have experienced it Brandon because I am also really interested in how successful this has been too.

February 6, 2017, 2:27 PM

I think the biggest plus will be skipping the bag check lines and turnstiles. But, you are right about using the monorails and boats as part of the fun. I will try it out and give a trip report when done.

February 7, 2017, 9:48 PM

At first I was Very skeptical of the express transportation but after talking with multiple cast members, they have all helped me understand that for families staying for more than a few days this option saves them on average 2 -3 hours a day in regards to transportation when park hopping especially in busy days. I don't know that I would pay for it for a single day but you cannot beat the price for an entire week. Being able to get from park to park behind the scenes and not on the winding confusing main roads saves a ton of time plus not having to deal with the metal detectors at every single entrance. Plus plus plus imagine how few people you will be waiting with to get on a special paid for bus. Most people save up their entier lives to bring their families to WDW. You have two groups in that. I'll spend more money to make it more magical, or iv spent enough money just to get here.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive