Update Public Daily Bus to Kings Dominion

Edited: March 31, 2017, 6:15 AM

In http://www.themeparkinsider.com/news/response.cfm?ID=945508062 the death of that Bus was forseen.

But Regarding an Conservation with the local Bus Operator it will get resumed effective May 26

You can check the Shedule Mid April at ridegrtc.com

Replies (2)

March 31, 2017, 6:34 AM

Relying on public transportation to a destination 20 miles outside a minor metropolitan (Richmond) area is foolish. There just isn't enough demand to warrant regular service, and there are no other viable destinations in the Doswell area. Just rent a car or use a ride sharing service.

Edited: April 1, 2017, 6:34 AM

But they warrant regular Service since 2013 - every day Kings is open - 3 times in the morning and at least one after Park closes.

Why in the World should I rent a Car for 78$ if I can go their 3 days with 30$ for public Transportation?

Relying on individual Motors to support Trump in his careless try to dump the World for money is foolish!

PS: I even not have an Driver License, not need one and NEVER EVER for sure will have one, and I been BY BIKE TWICE aroun the WORLD and will do this Year my 2nd 3 month Cross Country Trip across whole US solely by Public Transport and if not availiable their is UBER or at least an Taxi.

PS2 You also can go - just talking about the wider Area - to Busch Wiliamsburg using Greyhound and local Bus or from Philadelphia or NYC to go to Great Adventure using NJ Transit or from NYC to Rye Playland by Metro North or from NYC to Lunapark using Metro or from NYC to Bowcraft using NJ Transit or from Richmond visiting 6 F over Georgia or Stone Mountain is possible by using one of different available Bus Companies in conjunction with METRA

In case you not find Timetable send me e-mail Struffel@me.com and I find it for you... Happy to assist if an Gallon of Gasoline can be saved that way...

YOU NOT NEED AN CAR TO LIFE!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive