SeaWorld Orlando - Electric Ocean review

Edited: June 19, 2017, 11:07 AM

After personally being unimpressed with the debut of Kraken VR, I kept hope that the summer of 2017 at SeaWorld Orlando could be saved by Electric Ocean. And I am here to say (emphatically) that Electric Ocean is indeed a huge hit!

The build-up to the event begins with Club Sea Glow, a DJ hosted dance party held on the stage at the Nautilus Theater from 8-10pm. With a variety of performers interacting with the crowd and great music to energize everyone, kids and adults alike seemed to really enjoy Club Sea Glow. The atmosphere and energy is a fantastic way to cap off a visit to Sea World this summer. There are lots of glow items for sale to party along with. Food and drink is also available for sale, both at the event itself and around the park at Food and Wine Festival-style booths.

Club Sea Glow seamlessly fades at 10pm as the new show 'Ignite' begins. And all I can say is WOW! The quality of the production is really top notch. Lights, music, fountains, fireworks, lasers ... you name it. As a matter of fact, I was really caught off guard by just how good the show actually was. It exceeded my expectations!

Electric Ocean is not to be missed this summer ... it's a MUST SEA!!

Replies (2)

Edited: June 21, 2017, 4:32 AM

Looks like that is missing in San Antonio while a few Miles away it happens for the Main Show with "Celebration" at SFFT. Same Media plus Video Mapping and Fire after a 20 min Count Down.

June 21, 2017, 7:57 AM

I am often impressed with the quality of SeaWorld's shows, so I'll make sure to go and give this one a try.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive