Pet boarding facility

Edited: July 5, 2017, 1:20 PM

We typically don't need to board our dog because we live 2 hours from Orlando and have someone near our home that we use for overnight trips. But we need to come back early from another trip to North Carolina and stop through Orlando for a few days at a conference at Gaylord Palms.

We need to find a place to board our dog for a few days. Any suggestions?

Replies (3)

July 6, 2017, 7:40 AM

Sure there is a man here at TPI named "TH Creative" who is a local in Orlando, I am sure He will take this beautiful animal for you...

Thanks for volunteering TH Creative...
And on a personal note if the dog is more of a Universal fan than Disney fan, TH might bite the dog... hahahahaha

July 7, 2017, 4:28 AM

Took a shot with rover.com (never used it before) and found a Disney employee that has very good reviews literally right around the corner from where we will be staying.

Our family are Universal/SeaWorld/Busch Gardens APs ... we can get all three parks w/ Aquatica for about the cost of a Disney AP. Although, my youngest has never been to Disney and will be turning 6 next year so might be looking to switch things up and dip into Disney again.

July 7, 2017, 6:36 AM

I hope it all works out and you have a nice trip... I am sure the dog will do just fine.

It will be a vacation for him\her also... Doggie sleepover..

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive