What clothes to pack for mid-november?

September 20, 2017, 3:23 PM

Only ever been to in summer.

Was thinking long casual pants, long sleeve t-shirts (or maybe normal t-shirts with removable sleeves?) and a winter vest.

Replies (4)

Edited: September 21, 2017, 5:54 AM

It is middle Florida. You better pack some summer clothes too.

I shall edit my response: I need to pay attention- I thought you said WDW. I will admit that I am a dummy.

September 21, 2017, 1:00 AM

November is usually when it starts to cool off in California. In general, expect daytime temperatures to be in the 70s Fahrenheit (22-25 Celsius), with nights down in the 50s. However, it is a good idea to have a plan in case there is a heatwave, as temperatures in the 90s can occur that time of year as well. That's also the start of So Cal's rainy season, so while highly unlikely you'll get much I still recommend bringing something for wet weather just in case.

When I visit the parks that time of year, I usually wear either shorts or jeans (depends on the forecast and whether I'm planning to get wet that day) and a t-shirt, but I bring a jacket for the mornings and evenings. If you get cold easily, you might want to add a layer, but otherwise that should probably be pretty good.

September 21, 2017, 8:35 AM

Southern California weather is unpredictable. You should pack some shorts in case of sunny weather that results in 80 degree weather. Always wear a t-shirt. The long sleeve shirt isn't necessary yet, but pack it in case. It's only cools down when cloudy or rainy, which doesn't happen too often. Definitely bring a lightweight jacket. Not sure how useful a winter vest is. Never ever wore one.

September 21, 2017, 2:34 PM

I have been there in December and had extremely hot temperatures. Dress lightly and have a windbreaker for the evenings. If you plan to go on any water rides wear quick dry clothing or bring a change of clothes with you. Lockers are free for an hour and outside the water rides in a good location. If you want to stay as dry as possible and go on a water ride, bring a couple disposable ponchos with you. You will still get wet, but it might limit it to changing pants or shorts.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive