A better way to structure WDW's parks

November 27, 2017, 7:13 AM

I think Magic Kingdom should only be for Disney Princess brand (and some classics like Peter Pan).

DHS should be converted to Disney.Pixar Studios and used solely for IP from the Pixar animated canon.

EPCOT needs to be divided into Star Wars Land (future world) and Marvel Superhero City (world showcase).

Animal Kingdom can stay as it is, but make a whole land dedicated to franchises with animals, like Das Jungle Buche and Der Konig der Lowen.

Replies (7)

November 27, 2017, 8:23 AM

But why?

November 27, 2017, 9:02 AM

I don't know why this known troll got through to start a new thread.

November 27, 2017, 9:26 AM

Just to expand on my answer (and presuming the OP is posting in good faith), You're talking about parks that are the top for attendance in the world. They do not need a radical rethink, the attendance numbers and profitability shows that.

Using IP has a lot of drawbacks. In 50 years, the riverboats on the Rivers of America will still be as impressive as they are today. The current marvel franchise movies however will be long gone. That boat is never going to need to be rethemed and reworked, just repainted and restored every now and then.

November 27, 2017, 11:42 AM

Here's what you do: Magic Kingdom becomes Harry Potter, EPCOT becomes Minionland, Animal Kingdom becomes SeaWorld and the Studios turn back into MGM.

November 29, 2017, 11:07 AM

Clackers -- no. Just no.

December 13, 2017, 2:12 PM

And why exactly is this "better"?

December 28, 2017, 6:03 AM

my question is:

marvel super hero city?

world showcase?

why

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive