Hyperspace Mountain

Edited: May 12, 2018, 1:34 PM

Hi, I noticed that Disneyland reopened Hyperspace Mountain for “Star Wars Night.” Will this remain for the rest of the year? I’m going in August, I’m curious if they will still have it open?

Replies (5)

May 14, 2018, 2:23 PM

The latest I've heard is that it will run as Hyperspace Mountain until some unknown point this summer. It may still be in that mode until August, but it may switch back before then. It will definitely change to Ghost Galaxy in the fall, then back to regular after that.

May 16, 2018, 4:24 AM

Thank you AJ! Im going the last two weeks in August. I hope it’s still Hyperspace Mountain. I only got a chance to ride it once last time i was there.

May 22, 2018, 1:39 PM

Well, looks like "some unknown point this summer" is much sooner than I expected. Hyperspace Mountain ends on June 3rd. I'm surprised...why bring it back only to end it a week after Solo comes out?

May 22, 2018, 1:44 PM

That’s very surprising. Exactly, why bring it back for such a short period? Especially right after Solo comes out. Doesn’t make a lot of sense. I would have thought it would have gone at least majority of the summer, maybe even into September. Why would Disney have bothered bringing it back in the first place then?

May 23, 2018, 3:52 AM

I am a huge Star Wars fan, and I do not like it. I think SM is better at DL than MK, and it is just a cheap overlay that does not work well, but I could be in the minority. I vastly prefer the basic SM.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive