Don't Take Everything Word for Word

August 5, 2014, 3:39 PM

Many times I can post threads on the discussion board, but it doesn't mean all my sources are not reliable. A lot of the time I post things that are my opinions and just me being a real fan. I have always enjoyed posting threads getting interesting discussion going because I like hearing all of your opinions, and for you guys to hear mine. I am no Robert Niles. I don't have the experience he has in this business I don't have his sources, so I never try to live up to reputation. Although, I do hope someday I can live my dream, and be a part of the theme park world. In the meantime guys... I am just a fan nothing more, so I just enjoy talking about different things and ideas and hope to hear others in the process.

Thank You.

Replies (2)

August 8, 2014, 8:11 AM

What are you saying, you post non true information and opinions on the internet? What....I am so pissed to you.

You mean some things are Hyperbole?
Oh the Pain.......

Hahahaha - Some folks take thinks too seriously so no need to apologize. It's just the internet...

I only post hare so I have an alibi... I was not part of that scandal (Insert whatever I did here). I was on TPI...

August 8, 2014, 2:21 PM

I didn't mean to make you stop posting by what I said. You lay it out like your reporting information that's all. If it's your opinion and none of it's true just say so and lay it out like it is. Sorry bro

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive