20 Orlando Rides
Submitted by luca ferracuti
Honrable Mention. BGT Gwazi: Really good Wood Coaster
20. USO Escape from Gringotts: I expected much more than what it actually is but it still is a really good ride but not enough for a 200 min wait
19. SWO Kraken: really good coaster but also not what I expected
18. DHS Toy Story Midway Mania: if it didn't have such a big line it would be in a mush better place in this list
17. BB Summit Plummet: Really good slide but to big line for a really short ride
16. MK Haunted Mansion: I liked this atraction but I thought it would be scarier
15. AK Expedition Everest: its in this position majorly because of the theme and the part that you go back
14. MK Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: This is an original for me I just love it because it was my first disney coaster
13. EPCOT Test Track: I liked the experience of creating my own car
12. DHS Tower of Terror: I think that after the last times I went it losses its thrill
13. BGT SheiKra: Really good coaster loved the pause but other busch gardens rosters are much better
12. BB Cross Country Creek: Really relaxing and can be used for transportation in the park
11. EPCOT Soarin: you feel like if you were flying and I simply love that feeling
10. USO Transformers the Ride: Really good but nothing compared with other Universal Simulators
9. IOA Popeye and Bluto Bilge bat barges: best rapids ride
8. SWO Manta: this is one of the best coasters but not as much as it seems
7. BGT Montu: One of the best coasters in Busch Gardens
6. IOA Harry Potter and the Forbidden journey: at the moment is the perfect ride but then you get really dizzy
5. DHS Rock n Roller Coaster: Love the boost at the beginning
4. IOA Dudley do Rights Ripsaw Falls: You never know when its the last fall
3. IOA Incredible Hulk Coaster: Everythig is just almost perfect in this coaster
2. USO Revenge of the Mummy: Best theme of a ride in the park
1. BGT Chettah Hunt: Just perfect ride perfect theme and perfect ride. you feel like if you were really in a hunt and thats why it was my favorite ride in orlando.
Please take a moment to share this post, and encourage others to reply!Tweet
From Rob Pastor on August 10, 2014 at 11:37 AMNo Spider Man?
From luca ferracuti on August 10, 2014 at 12:35 PMsorry I confused names of 2 attractions everyone
Revenge of mummy in the place of transformers and spiderman in the 2nd place
From luca ferracuti on August 10, 2014 at 12:36 PMthanks Rob
From Rob Pastor on August 10, 2014 at 2:10 PMLuca: You are very welcome.
What's it like to work at Disney World?
Insider's Pick: Ever wondered what it would be like to work at the Walt Disney World Resort? Stories from a Theme Park Insider offers more than 100 pages of fun, insightful, and even sometimes touching stories from people who've worked at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. It's a great way to get in the mood for your next trip to Orlando, or just to keep the memories of a Disney World visit alive.
Top U.S. Theme Parks
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Other Top International Parks
Features, News and Advice
"Stories from a Theme Park Insider"
Connect with Theme Park Insider