Marvel/Wreck-It Ralph park as Disneyland's Third Gate (Brainstorm needed)

August 13, 2014, 3:55 PM

Since The Walt Disney Company bought Marvel in 2009, There has a rumor that Disneyland's Third Gate will be themed to Marvel.

But when Wreck-It Ralph been released and become a success and then Big Hero 6 will hit Theaters on November 7.

I decided to it would be OK, to make a Disneyland's Third Gate themed to Marvel, Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6 for Comic Book fans and Gamers.

So, I need your help to think what will park will be.

1.- What name should you put to this park
2.- Where will be located
3.- Where do we enter to this park (because on thought is like Hogwarts Express, where you enter to a Underground Train and watches the Marvel Super Heroes fight the evil Super villains, who is trying to takeover the train. This train will be located in the Disneyland Esplanade)
4.- What will be the Areas (Don't forget attractions, stores and restaurants)
5.- Does it have show and/or nighttime show?

P.S. I made an idea for an Avengers ride, but I can't decide if this will be: A 3D Trackless dark ride or a 360-3D Immersive Tunnel with Special Effects, including fire, smoke and Laser, just like the Fast and Furious: Supercharged (the one who is in under construction). Wreck-It Ralph, I have only one that is a 3D Infitec Motion Simulator ride, like Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem. But if you say that I CAN'T copy Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem for Wreck-It Ralph ride, What's your idea, so I can't copy a ride

Characters to include in this park: Mickey and his friends (dressed as Marvel Super Heroes), Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Man, Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Sergeant Calhoun, Star-Lord, Gamora, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Drax the Destroyer, Hiro Hamada, Baymax and of course...my favorite videogame character, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Replies (6)

August 15, 2014, 12:03 AM

Hello? Anybody?

August 15, 2014, 4:57 AM

Just a suggestion Oscar, but it's probably not a good idea to bump your own threads.

August 15, 2014, 10:38 AM

Someone needs Roller Coaster Tycoon...

August 18, 2014, 5:57 AM

Tim, what did you mean by bump his own threads?

August 18, 2014, 9:32 AM

Bumping a thread is done when somebody wants a thread moved to the top of a time-based reply discussion forum. Bumping contributes nothing to the dialog, and is considered annoying. The rule of thumb is that if nobody is responding to the thread, then maybe it isn't discussion worthy.

In the past, I've originated threads that I thought were good, and have seen them die ignominious deaths. Thankfully, other people had more sense than I did at the time.

August 19, 2014, 6:48 AM

oh okay I understand what you mean I get it. Yes, same here there has been a couple times when I thought I had a great discussion thread. but... it didn't turn out that way other than that the only time I write on my own is to respond to the comment I hadn't read yet.

None the less Oscar his advice is valid, but don't let it discourage you.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive