Joe's Top 5 - Storybook Circus

Edited: September 21, 2014, 12:01 PM

Hey Guys! I'm here to start my daily top 5's! Today, Storybook Circus.

So after being open almost 2 years, I finally got to see New Fantasyland. Storybook Circus had so much detail, it's worthy of a top 5.

5. The Barnstormer - With the queue, the ambiance, and the rustic feel, this old ride gets a breath of fresh air.

4. Big Top Souvenirs - From the air conditioned store, the unique merch, and those delicious treats, this is such a great shop to visit.

3. Splash & Soak - Now not the splash and soak attraction itself, but the numbers on the cars: 71, 82, 89, and 98 are great hidden easter eggs that you should look out for.

2. Little Details - The peanuts on the ground, to the luxo ball tables, Storybook Circus hides a lot of hidden gems.

1. Dumbo - This opening day classic is redone and better than ever. The amazing sit down area, the new gold details on the ride, and the paintings underneath, this is undoubtedly number 1.

Replies (4)

September 23, 2014, 3:02 PM

Seems kind of pointless to do top 5s when Mr.Niles does Top 10 Monday.

September 23, 2014, 3:45 PM

I thought this was sarcasm.

September 23, 2014, 4:19 PM

Joe I just joined TPI, so I commend him for jumping in with both feet. We've got probably thousands of lurkers who have never done that.

September 25, 2014, 9:07 AM

I really enjoy the Storybook Circus area because it's fun place to hang out. Everywhere is chock full of details (The train station!) and Dumbo really stands out at night. I do, however, find the indoor waiting area for Dumbo to be a little lacking in the theme department.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive