(Unofficial) Theme Park Apprentice 2014

Edited: October 17, 2014, 3:03 PM

For those of you who still wish Theme Park Apprentice hadn't died, I have resurrected it on a different website. It will be similar to the last season of TPA. All the information is available at the below link, so check it out. I also still need one more judge.

http://themeparkapprentice.webs.com/

DISCLAIMER: Theme Park Apprentice is the intellectual property of Robert Niles and/or "Tim W.".

Replies (9)

October 17, 2014, 3:17 PM

It looks like the link doesn't work, so just copy and paste into the browser.

October 19, 2014, 5:57 PM

As keen as I am to play, I'm not 100% comfortable unless Tim and Robert are happy for this to go on (I know there was some previous unhappiness over WaterPark Apprentice being revived)

October 19, 2014, 6:24 PM

I have contacted Robert about this. Neither Jeff, Andy nor myself were ever consulted about this, and we are the ones that Tim entrusted TPA to.

October 21, 2014, 11:52 AM

I'm SO Sorry! I didn't realize it would matter so much to you guys! I can take it down if you want, or rename it, or anything else to make you happy. I just wanted to bring something back that was so beloved by Theme Park Insider members

October 21, 2014, 1:29 PM

I think, for the time being, we would appreciate it if you would take it down. If you wish to help us with the concept and getting it back up and running, feel free to contact us privately and we'll see what we can come up with together. Theme Park Apprentice isn't dead, just in suspended animation as we get things worked out on our end. We appreciate your enthusiasm, and want to get TPA7a(or whatever we call it) back up at the right time.

October 21, 2014, 1:34 PM

Ok, will do. I just found the post saying it wasn't dead. SO Happy! I apologize.

October 21, 2014, 1:39 PM

Done.

October 21, 2014, 2:24 PM

Thanks! Maybe this was a bit of incentive to get moving on this. Jeff and I did talk a bit about it while he was visiting me this summer, but right now he is overseas on business and won't be back for a week or two. When he gets back and gets over jet lag we'll get to work.

October 21, 2014, 5:18 PM

Thank you for working this out, everyone. I appreciate the civility and spirit of cooperation within this community, especially when compared with, uh, some other theme park fan communities out there.

I know that it's sometimes a lot of work to contribute, and I appreciate every effort made to help make this community more entertaining and enjoyable for everyone. Thanks again.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive