Disney Parks with 2 years old toddler

Edited: January 27, 2015, 11:31 AM

Hi

I've been at Disney Parks 4 years ago with my wife (at that time my gf) now we have a 2 year old toddler and we are going to visit Disney Parks in April. We want to go only 2 days. I would like to know if one day is enough for Magic Kingdom or I will need this time 2 days . If I can do it one day, what other park do you suggest me ? Option 1) animal kingdom Option 2) Epcot center. Or maybe you can suggest me other option
Thank you very much

Replies (6)

January 27, 2015, 11:11 AM

Hello Alvaro,
MK is a one day park to me.... Of course you will be spending your time on the smaller attractions...

Might want to go to a water park instead of a Theme park with a 2 year old... Water park like Aquatica has an are for the little one's.

Also watch out for school vacation in April - Parks get busy...

Have a great vacation..

January 27, 2015, 11:20 AM

With a two-year-old, I would lean toward spending both days in the Magic Kingdom, to allow for plenty of breaks that will keep everyone happy. If you really want to see a second park, I would opt for Animal Kingdom for the second day. That's a tough park with a stroller, but the mix of animal walk-through exhibits and shows is a nice one for a youngster.

Edited: January 27, 2015, 12:02 PM

Thanks for your answers, i will be visiting Disney parks after retuning from our cruise ship , that will be around April 21, i guess most schools are over with the spring break for that date.

January 27, 2015, 2:00 PM

From my experience, Disneyland is better than Disney World for small kids. Smaller and with more dark rides.
Taking trams, monorails and buses with a small kid and a stroller is not a good experience.
If you are going to WDW, I would suggest that you stay in one of the 4 resorts near MK and spend your 2 days there.

January 27, 2015, 3:22 PM

Have fun, and don't forget to treat us with a trip report here when you return!

January 27, 2015, 3:42 PM

I just checked Spring break week for the North East is April 20th..

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive