Lunch reservations at Be Our Guest start Feb. 25

February 6, 2015, 9:26 AM

Disney World has confirmed that it will begin accepting lunch reservations for the Magic Kingdom's Be Our Guest restaurant on Feb. 25.

The experience in the restaurant at lunch will remain the same: with ordering in the library followed by food delivery to your table. However, guests no longer will be able to use the Fastpass+ system to book their lunch times at the restaurant. Dinner reservations, when Be Our Guest switches to table service dining, will remain the same.

Reservations may be made by calling +1-407-WDW-DINE or by using the disneyworld.com/dining website.

Replies (3)

February 6, 2015, 9:57 AM

Would be good to know if people have any luck booking this.
I have to make a note in my diary to book in March for lunch in September, hoping it might be easier than a FP+ just 30 days out.

February 6, 2015, 5:57 PM

Kelly, the old system of a FP for BOG lunch had nothing to do with FP+s for attractions. It was actually a perk for WDW resort guests and available 28 days or sooner and only by invitation (until people discovered a work-a-round and booked them without an invitation).

February 25, 2015, 4:02 PM

Hi everyone! I had a crazy morning, but did successfully book an ADR for lunch at BOG! Started out calling so early, Disney was not even open yet. Turns out the online reservation system started at 6am EST, but the phones did not start till 7am EST. I am in TX, so it was an early start for me. At first had no success online, so I called and apparently they were having problems, I assume due to call overload. I stuck it out and tried online again, and this time was able to get a 2:20 lunch time. I have a FP for Anna and Elsa that starts at 3:20, so hopefully will not have to rush thru lunch to get to that. Can anyone tell me how soon I should get in line for this ADR. I understand this does not mean I will go straight to a table at this time. Also, I was wondering if anyone else has eaten lunch this late there. I know lunch officially ends at 2:30, but I assume once we are in, we are in. Last question, does anyone know if we might see Beast in his castle, since we are going to be in the castle at a transition time? I am just amazed that I finally got the reservation. It was a little crazy and I know lots of folks got error messages. Some did find their reservations had gone thru later....good luck everyone!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive