Legoland Florida in July 2015

Edited: February 22, 2015, 7:21 PM

Hi,

We're a family of four 2A, 2C (4-Girl, 11-Boy) visiting Florida in July.

We were planning to do LEGOLAND on 3rd or 4th of July 2015

We'll be using the public transport.

So please can someone help plan our day? Looks like there will be a 3-day event during that time of the year.

I've heard of insane queues, and waiting time, however have no idea of what 'insane' is! We're coming all the way from NZ.

So would be great to know what are the must do's and how we can accommodate most of them...My daughter is 4 year old, however she is 43" tall.

My 11 year old son is Lego crazy and this will be his early b'day pressie, so we want it to be special for him.

Any tips on how we can start about? which rides move quickly??

Also LEGOLAND site mentions of Shuttle from Orlando, is it good enough or should we take alternate transport and reach there way early??

We are not driving so highly relying on coach/shuttle/public transport.

Thanks for your help in advance...
Megha

Replies (5)

February 22, 2015, 7:30 PM

Let me look into it. Where are you staying?

February 24, 2015, 3:55 AM

We haven't finalized yet. Should do that by end of this week or early next week...
The agent is organizing all of that.

We'll be in main Orlando.

Thanks

February 24, 2015, 6:54 AM

The shuttle is a great option, and they now include a ticket with the Orlando Eye, Sealife Aquarium and Madame Tussuads When you get to the park go do World of Chima first, then the Dragon and continue to work your way around the outside of the park towards Boating Driving and Flying School. Once you do flying school work your way back doing the shows and touring miniland and the 4D movie.

March 1, 2015, 1:57 PM

Ok..cool...that's great thanks for the tips...

As for the tickets you mentioned, is it like a combo ticket?

Thanks,
Megha

March 2, 2015, 10:54 PM

Go on Orlando Eye's website and they have combo tickets

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive