Six Flags Fiesta Texas versus Six Flags Mexico

Edited: March 20, 2015, 12:19 PM

As Six Flags Mexico will not be open on Wednesdays in October, it don't will fit I my Travel Plans visiting all Six Flags Parks this Fall. So I MUST decide between Six Flags Mexico and Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Could you give me a help which Park better to miss?

Which Park has more Rides/Shows in October that not ANY OTHER PARK IN THE WORLD have??

Respond to Struffe@me.com

Give me also a Message if you like to join my journey and SAVE, as 2 pay mostly the same Fee for Accomodation as 1...

Also PLEASE tell me, if you could help with Transportation at 6F Parks that are not accessable by Public Transport before they open or/and after they close, like at SFGAdventure or MM at late Closures (Fright Fest)

Replies (3)

March 19, 2015, 10:13 PM

Never been to 6f St. Louis. Both 6F Mexico and 6F Fiesta Texas are great in my opinion but i think I like Fiesta Texas better. 6F Mexico is a long way from all the other parks.

Edited: March 24, 2015, 5:51 AM

Yes I may save some money skipping Mexico as their are 2 6F Parks between Forth Worth and Dallas, that may can be done with 1 flight. Hope I can go between them with Public Transport on 1 Operating Weekend!

March 20, 2015, 6:53 PM

6F fiesta texas is in san antonio. 6F over texas is between dallas and foth worth

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive