Some (mostly old) rumors for Hollywood Studios

Edited: March 20, 2015, 12:05 PM

Interesting article I found:

http://orlandoinformer.com/page/articles.html/_/blog/central-florida/future-disney-world-hollywood-studios?pg=2

Most of it is old rumors, but what I had not heard before was the trip made by all of the Disney execs to Soundstage One. Sounds like Pixar Place is an almost certainty at this point.

Also a note that the Frozen Summer Fun events are all being held at the center of the park as opposed to last year (which had Oakens at Soundstage One) away from the rumored construction area's for the parks expansion. Perhaps construction will begin as early as this summer? I know, I'm overly optimistic.

And of course, Star Wars. What are our hopes and dreams for the new Disney's Hollywood Adventure (or whatever it'll be called)?

Replies (3)

March 23, 2015, 11:04 PM

New E-ticket rides, please.

March 27, 2015, 10:09 AM

Yes E Ticket Rides, I would love to see a Monsters Inc Doors ride, or even CarsLand ideas. Outside of that I would like to see Pizza Planet moved over closer to Toy Story Midway Mania and then in it's place put in Gusteau's! Or let it replace Mama Melroses, (altough I love that place).

And maybe just maybe they could squeeze in a Incredible's ride?

March 27, 2015, 10:32 AM

They should fix the terrible layout of the park. It's hard to find things. The buildings are ugly. The park may seem like the same size of the Magic Kingdom, but the back half in the west side are mostly employee parking spaces and the buildings for a working movie studio that is blocked off from guest access. There's a lack of open spaces in the park. It just feels cramped and tired.

I hope the Star Wars project will force them to clean up the mess. Create better walking paths, clearer sightlines, better theming, and more attractions per square foot.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive