Most Overrated Attraction in Orlando

March 27, 2015, 3:50 PM

What do you find to be the most overrated attraction in the Orlando parks?

Replies (14)

March 28, 2015, 4:35 PM

Overrated is a tough category to judge because it isn't just bad -- it's just not as good as people say or think it is.

That said, I'd vote for Soarin' here. It only looks that good in the context of a rather attraction-barren Epcot these days.

March 29, 2015, 11:13 AM

I would actually vote for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I liked the scenery and line, but I really found the ride portion to be very lacking.

March 29, 2015, 5:15 PM

I agree with Robert about Soarin'. It was great in the beginning but the screen is "dirty" now... I think it needs some "refurbishment" to make it more interesting and "realistic".

Peter Pan and Buzz Lightyear at Magic Kingdom, they have long lines but they are not so great IMO... I love disney but they need to update the technology of some of the rides...

March 29, 2015, 5:44 PM

Another vote for Soarin'..... or Snorin' :-). Absolutely not worth the wait.

March 29, 2015, 6:49 PM

What? Who is overrating What...

Who say's something has to be or is overrated? Who is doing the rating?
I am confused....

Me thinks this Thread is overrated..

If you do not like a ride, concept or wait time, merely skip that attraction..
So your answer inevitably is nothing..

March 29, 2015, 7:36 PM

Expedition Everest... Rough rollercoaster, unthemed interior structure is visible on overcast days, and a disco yeti. Nice thing is the surprisingly high capacity I guess.

March 30, 2015, 9:41 AM

The story book canal. It's a cute ride, but it's not worth the wait. I'd rather go on the other "class of 55" rides.

March 30, 2015, 11:31 PM

Seven dwarves mine train, always was such a long wait when I went of over 80 minutes for what was an alright roller coaster but no better than big thunder mountain. However I did still enjoy the ride, it's just a bit overrated.

April 15, 2015, 8:02 AM

seven dwarves mine is the smoothest ride ive been on

April 15, 2015, 8:46 AM

Small World at The Magic Kingdom. This popular ride has half as many dolls and scenery as the original Small World at Disneyland. It is just a bad experience. They need to double up the dolls and even add the controversial Disney characters to beef it up.

April 15, 2015, 11:34 AM

Tomorrowland Speedway.

Edited: April 15, 2015, 12:42 PM

Not sure how the Speedway is overrated with a score of 4 (though I agree that it is useless). I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack over this, but I found Festival of the Lion King pretty overrated. I don't know exactly why, but I do remember thinking Finding Nemo was a way better show at Animal Kingdom.

April 16, 2015, 7:52 AM

twister in universal. this really needs replacing with something else its dead space

April 16, 2015, 9:53 AM

Sharknado, bam there it is to replace twister.... All you need is jaws to replace the cow and some cheesy effects and you got a ride about a B movie. Actually to be honest it would work and show how cheese and a little ingenuity can make a cult classic. I would go see that ride rather than skip it on my next trip there.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive