Be Our Guest

May 5, 2015, 7:55 PM

As my sister and I are gearing up for our trip on Sunday I'm still trying to see if reservations open up for Be Our Guest.

Since they are now accepting reservations for lunch are there any walk-in spots left open? Is this now a MUST-have-reservation to eating here?

Any help would be nice! I plan to keep checking reservations times as the day draws closer as I know people will cancel the day or two before to avoid being charged.

Replies (5)

May 6, 2015, 11:25 AM

Unless you want to waste your entire day for a walk-on reservation, keep trying the on-line reservation system. You and hundreds of others are trying to get in at the last minute. Try first thing in the morning if you must.

May 6, 2015, 11:55 AM

If you are up for eating Dinner really early go to the Stand By Line (usually the right side of the check in booth) and put your name down at 4pm. That is when they open and usually my wife and I can get in on standby in under 45 minutes. But that is for just my wife and I. So if you have a larger party expect to wait longer.

Edited: May 6, 2015, 12:45 PM

You don't have to waste your entire day, but it will take a few hours from your day to do a walk-up. If it's your first time at MK, I wouldn't recommend wasting time trying to walk-in, but if you've been to WDW a lot, and don't mind spending 2+ hours on lunch to try something new, then it's worth the wait. The walk-up line starts to form before 10 AM (or at least it did when we were there last October), and they begin handing out cards at 10:30 for reservations staggered throughout the lunch service. You then can expect to wait in the service line for about 30-45 minutes before ordering. Once all the cards are gone, there are no more walk-ups, you either have a FP+ reservation, a card, or you're eating somewhere else.

May 7, 2015, 12:38 PM

Thank you all for your replies! It seems my worrying over not being able to find a reservation was a bust. One for 11:25 for our day opened up earlier today. Bit early for lunch IMO but if nothing else opens up you better believe I'm taking it!

May 8, 2015, 2:41 PM

Keep checking online while you're there...
I got lucky w/ a dinner reservation online when there was a cancellation. Well worth it.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive