It's a GREAT Time to be a Theme Park Fan!

Edited: May 28, 2015, 12:53 PM

What a great time to get excited with so many announced projects and theme park success stories for theme park fans! Universal's projects-Harry Potter, Kong, Volcano Bay, Nintendo projects and new resorts, Disney's projects-Avatar, plussing rides and resorts, soon-to-be Star Wars lands, SeaWorld's Mako project and plussing of a new shark land and the upcoming Blue World Projects improving and expanding the killer whale habitats, Busch Gardens Cobra's Curse spinning coaster, Six Flags HUGE success producing a worthy dark ride with the Justic League heroes, Dollywood's expansion, fantastic new coasters across the country...Wow! WOW!! WOW!!!!!!!! We have much to get excited about.

IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE A THEME PARK FAN!

What are you MOST excited for?

Replies (14)

May 28, 2015, 4:29 PM

Nintendo in Universal
Justice League battle for Metropolis
Batman Dark Flight in Macau

June 1, 2015, 10:09 PM

1. Harry Potter in Hollywood (I live in the LA area)
2. Star Wars Land

June 2, 2015, 7:09 AM

1- Disneyland Shanghai
2- Star Wars Land
3- Justice League battle for Metropolis

June 2, 2015, 1:17 PM

1- Lord of the Rings (at Universal Orlando)
2- Star Wars (at DHS)
3- Nintendo (also at Universal Orlando)

June 5, 2015, 2:52 AM

With the current upgrades at Animal Kingdom and Pandora and River of Lights in 2017, Animal Kingdom has me excited. Animal Kingdom will be a full day park with many of the best, most technological attractions at WDW.

June 5, 2015, 10:17 AM

I think my top is star wars land at DHS but I'm also very exited for Nintendo at Universal and avatar.

June 5, 2015, 10:45 AM

Terrific, but my pocketbook is empty.

June 5, 2015, 1:18 PM

1. Avatar
2. Kong
3. Star Wars at DHS
4. Disney Springs

June 5, 2015, 2:07 PM

1. Star Wars Land, whether it appears at both resorts or just in Florida
2. Wizarding World of Harry Potter at USH since I'm local and haven't made it to Florida yet
3. Justice League: Battle for Metropolis, especially if it ends up coming to SFMM in a couple years
4. Any new coaster built by Rocky Mountain Construction
5. Shanghai Disneyland, although I doubt I'll get to go there for a very long time

Edited: June 5, 2015, 2:48 PM

A Virtual Tie...Kong
...Star Wars
3) ...Avatar

June 5, 2015, 5:07 PM

Kong!!! Just saw some of the construction at IOA last week and I can't wait to see what Universal does with it.

June 5, 2015, 10:44 PM

Nintendo

June 12, 2015, 7:12 AM

Shanghai Disneyland looks to be a fantastic project with 7 new ride experiences. SEVEN! The Tron Coaster and the Pirates ride look INCREDIBLE!

June 12, 2015, 10:01 AM

1)Nintendo
2)Kong
3)Marvel work at IoA
4)Star Wars
5)Volcano Bay

67) Avatar

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive