Universal Express Question

July 28, 2015, 4:03 PM

I am going to both parks on the Friday and Saturday on the week of the 19th next month..

I have two questions for my trip involving Universal Express..

1. Is the two park unlimited pass for your whole group, or for one person?

2. Will I even need to use Universal Express on those days?

Replies (5)

July 28, 2015, 4:45 PM

Universal Express Unlimited is for every guest in your on-site hotel room, up to five, I believe. The Universal Express passes available for sale to day guests (and Cabana Bay guests) can be used only by the person to whose ticket the benefit is attached.

Mid-August? When do the local schools start? I'd say that you don't *need* the Express pass then, but it would save you some time on the most popular rides. I probably wouldn't bother with buying it extra on that weekend.

Others?

Edited: July 28, 2015, 5:18 PM

Touring plans crowd calendar shows moderate to busy crowds for that period. Weds. August 19 and Thurs. Aug. 20 are level 7 crowds...Friday August 21st & Sat. August 22nd are level 6 crowds....

Edited: July 28, 2015, 5:49 PM

Thanks for answering my questions!

I don't' think I'm going to end up using Express, and I'm staying at a Hyatt, so I'm just gonna get to the park pretty early.

Again, thanks for responding to my very important question, and I cannot wait for my trip to Universal Orlando Resort

July 28, 2015, 6:52 PM

Early is a great idea for Universal, as it is Disney.Lines are short in the early mornings. Universal has really increased their park capacity a lot in the last few years so the lines aren't as bad as WDW. The only attraction that has really long lines from opening till closing is Despicable Me, and that's partly due to it's low capacity similar to Toy Story. Afternoon lines for the E ticket attractions will probably be in the vicinity of 30 minutes. And Universal has a lot of attractions with single rider lines. Those lines are usually quite short.

July 29, 2015, 1:33 AM

Express Unlimited is definitely not necessary, but it's worth every penny. It saves a lot of time and gives you a lot of freedom. You also get preferred seating at shows throughout the parks. The last time I went to Universal in August was the year Wizarding World had opened, so I can't give an accurate crowd description for that time. All in all I think it's worth it if your willing to pay for it (even if the parks aren't super busy). Either ways I'm sure you'll have a blast! Enjoy your trip!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive