Universal Studios Hollywood Announces Jabbawockeez for Halloween Horror Nights

August 4, 2015, 5:41 PM

Hip-hop dance crew Jabbawockeez will be bringing a show to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood, the park announced today.

The masked dance crew might be best known at this point for its show at the Luxor in Las Vegas. From the park's press release: "The original dynamic show, created exclusively for Halloween Horror Nights, will transport guests into a new realm of gravity-defying choreography accompanied by stunning special effects, pulse-pounding music and the Jabbawockeez unique brand of humor."

Replies (2)

August 4, 2015, 9:24 PM

I'm glad that they're getting the only Dance Group I know about! Go big or go home!

Edited: August 5, 2015, 7:17 PM

It's an unpardonable sin that Bill & Ted's show got axed. Universal should have really supported that show and just changed a few lines instead of cancelling it outright. Now they're not even considering bringing it back. Not sure what this new dance group will have to do with Horror Nights but I'm willing to give them a look-see. Of course, Bill & Ted didn't have much relevance in regards to Horror Nights either but at least they were fun and always got the crowd clapping and dancing. I miss that show!!!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive