Favorite theme park snacks?

August 10, 2015, 10:46 AM

I'm writing a follow-up to my Register column about favorite Disneyland snacks, and am collecting nominations for readers' favorite snacks at other parks around the world.

You're welcome to nominate a favorite at Disneyland that I didn't include, or something from another park that I also did not put on my original list.

Some early nominees include the Apple Fries at Legoland, the Fun Bun at Knott's Berry Farm and Ice Cream sandwich in France at Epcot.

What's your favorite theme park snack?

Replies (8)

Edited: August 10, 2015, 11:03 AM

Happy Monday Robert...

There is only One snack - Turkey Leg...
But they are a bit costly lately..

August 10, 2015, 12:03 PM

Kennywood Park; Potatoe Patch Fries, Idaho potatoes sliced & french fried with their "skins" on. Toppings choices; melted cheddar cheese, bacon, brown gravy, seasoning salt, garlic salt. They may have been the first to do it this way. Started in the 60's.

August 10, 2015, 12:09 PM

Elephant Ears at Cedar Point. Huge circles of puff pastry the size of a large pizza, deep fried until it puffs up, then is brushed with butter and doused with brown sugar/cinnamon. Big enough to feed one family- or one teenage boy.

August 10, 2015, 1:56 PM

The good old mickey premium ice cream bar or the mickey ice cream sandwich.

August 10, 2015, 2:01 PM

I have to go with the Cinnamon Bread at Dollywood. That stuff is amazing, especially when you get it warmed up and add icing. Dole Whips are also really good, but I'm pretty sure that was on the original list.

August 10, 2015, 9:33 PM

The cinnamon bread at Dollywood, especially when paired with the apple butter, is easily my favorite food at any park anywhere, if not one of my favorite foods, period.

I'm also a big fan of the sweet potato casserole at Holiday World's Plymouth Rock Cafe.

August 11, 2015, 4:54 AM

Just to be different: Funnel Cake Sundae at Six Flags Great America!

August 12, 2015, 2:06 PM

Lard Lads Big Pink donut at Universal Studios Hollywood.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive