Is 'One Man's Dream' closing?

August 22, 2015, 9:30 AM

hearing internet chatter implying the attraction's days are numbered.

Replies (7)

August 22, 2015, 12:26 PM

It wouldn't surprise me. Everything related to film and television production is eventually getting the axe and One Man's Dream would stick out like a sore thumb if Disney continues with the immersive IP land approach.

Edited: August 22, 2015, 8:17 PM

This attraction is what I call filler. It's a remnant of Disney's tendency to go cheap when they don't want to add any rides or attractions of significant value. DHS, DCA, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom (plus the Paris parks) were the primary recipients of such attractions. This attraction had an even shorter life at DCA. Walt Disney deserves a better tribute than this.

BTW: I think the entire building of One Man's Dream should be demolished so guests can enter the former Backlot and future Toy Story Land.

August 23, 2015, 9:12 PM

If you really want to see this (WD: OMD), get there before Star Wars Launch Bay opens. That's all I'm saying.

August 24, 2015, 10:09 AM

Is there a chance they could keep Walt's office and populate it with Ewoks and Jawas? I think he would have wanted that.

August 24, 2015, 11:53 AM

Actually, I saw twitter photos that Walt's office has already been closed.

August 24, 2015, 12:56 PM

Yeah, they already moved Walt's desk out.

August 27, 2015, 4:11 AM

Yeah a CM told us that Walt's Desk was being sent back to the family museum in California.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive