Theme Park Apprentice 7: Chatter Thread (continued)

September 17, 2015, 5:13 PM

Since the previous Chatter Thread timed out (I believe), here is the new one for TPA7. Chatter away!

As a reminder, this thread is the place for General Discussion about Theme Park Apprentice 7, including responses to judging critiques, and is open to anyone participating in TPA7 in any way, including TPI readers who are just enjoying watching the competition. Do NOT post challenge proposals or challenge specific questions here- post them in the Challenge Thread.

Replies (3)

September 18, 2015, 8:18 AM

This just in: The Michael Eisner fugitive crisis is over. Michael Eisner is dead!

Early reports from Disney Hollywood Studios tell that this was the final stand for the rampaging ex-CEO convict. Working under the belief that the park’s five rides were “too many as it is,” Eisner was discovered nude behind the Tower of Terror trying to destroy it with a selfie stick. Park security rushed to the scene. At this point, Eisner gained backstage access to the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, where he was struck and killed instantly by a passing train. There were no other injuries.

Paul Pressler is still at large.

September 20, 2015, 2:17 PM

Hi!

I'm just wondering if Blake is an official judge for this round, or if he's just submitting unofficial critiques. I'm just curious. Thanks!

September 20, 2015, 2:19 PM

DPCC, we asked Blake to write critiques for this challenge as he did a winning Disney park in TPA 6.1. He did not vote for a winner, but was there as a contingency in the event of a tie.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive