Theme Park Insider

Mobile Issues

September 25, 2015, 10:39 AM · Is anyone else having problems with the site when they visit on their phone? Each time, popups appear and direct me to the app store.

Replies (6)

September 25, 2015, 12:47 PM · Working on it. Appears to be ad related. If you can screen grab this, email me. Thanks, and sorry about this.
September 25, 2015, 12:49 PM · FWIW, this hasn't happened at all for me, so it's frustrating not being able to troubleshoot. Makes me wonder if it is a location targeted ad that's causing the problem.
September 25, 2015, 1:02 PM · I've noticed the problem also. The old version of the site seemed to look better on my iPhone 6.
September 25, 2015, 1:19 PM · Just heard back from our network provider. They made some adjustments and are no longer seeing the problem. So if this happens to you after 4:18pm today (9/25), either email or post here and I will let them know. Thanks again.
September 26, 2015, 10:07 AM · Thanks Robert. Everything seems to be better now.
September 26, 2015, 10:59 AM · Awesome!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Facebook YouTube Twitter RSS feed Email Newsletter

Rate & Review

World Top 10 Parks

1. Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom
  2. Disneyland
  3. Tokyo Disneyland
  4. Universal Studios Japan
  5. Tokyo Disneysea
  6. Epcot
  7. Disney's Animal Kingdom
  8. Disney's Hollywood Studios
  9. Universal Studios Florida
  10. Universal's Islands of Adventure

Theme Park Hotel Ratings

Get Our Newsletter

Email

© Theme Park Insider®   About · Rules · Privacy · Contact
Facebook YouTube Twitter RSS feed Instagram Theme Park Insider T-shirts and Hoodies Email Newsletter