Is This is 'Final Destination' of the Incredible Hulk Trains?

September 28, 2015, 8:11 PM

Twitter user @Crushinat0r posted a photo of what appears to be the final resting place for the old trains on Universal Orlando's Incredible Hulk Coaster.

We knew that Universal would be replacing the trains during Hulk's major refurbishment, but it's still jarring to envision the old trains sitting in a dump.

Then, again, based on what some riders have felt like in those trains in recent years, it's likely some might suggest that a dump is exactly where they'd like to see those old seats be.

Replies (11)

September 28, 2015, 8:42 PM

This image is really painful. Perfectly good coaster trains going to waste...I'm surprised they weren't auctioned off or anything.

September 28, 2015, 11:50 PM

Or converted into really cool chairs for a kids' room or "The Man Room". :P

September 29, 2015, 5:28 AM

I had no problem with those seats, although I realize technology has surpassed them. However I WILL have a problem with the ride if they use the same single lap bar system the Rip Ride Rocket does! Do not like that system

September 29, 2015, 12:15 PM

Does anyone know where this dump is so that I may replace my couch with one of the trains?

September 29, 2015, 12:59 PM

I almost cried when I saw this. So many memories.

September 29, 2015, 2:00 PM

I was thinking the same thing, James.

If anyone wants to help me hijack a roller coaster train out of a dump. I appreciate it.

September 29, 2015, 7:22 PM

I like the Final Destination reference Robert

September 29, 2015, 9:10 PM

I liked the irony of the roller coaster getting it this time. Karma's a you-know-what.

Anyway, now it appears that sections of the Hulk track have started appearing at the same metal recycling facility.

October 23, 2015, 9:56 AM

Me and my buddy are tempted to take his truck and a trailer down to florida and take a row of seats each to turn into couches

October 23, 2015, 11:23 AM

That would be an awesome thing to do Jordan.

October 23, 2015, 11:39 AM

Good luck with that Jordan. A single row probably weighs over 2,000 pounds, and each seat is individually bolted to the car.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive