Park Hopper at Tokyo Disney Resort. (declarative statement)

Edited: October 31, 2015, 1:30 AM

I am planning my second trip to TDR in February and decided to splurge by staying at the Mira Costa while there. I was so taken by it on my last visit that I promised myself I would stay there next time. (Jeez it's expensive! Almost twice as much for 2 nights at MC as it was for 6 nights at the four star Tokyo hotel I am staying at before TDR.)
Anyways, while researching park tickets I noticed this blurb;

The Disney Hotels will offer Multi-Day Passport Special tickets that allow Guests to visit both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea as they like from their very first day.

That is great news as last year I stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay and was restricted to one park per day for the first two days. And a three day park hopper ticket is only $133 at TDR compared to $346 for the same ticket at WDW.

Replies (4)

October 31, 2015, 12:44 AM

So the question is ....?

October 31, 2015, 1:29 AM

Good catch disneyversal. I guess I was trying to convey my surprise on finding this info.

October 31, 2015, 1:20 PM

Oh ok cool. I thought they only offered hoppers if you buy 2 day single park tickets?

October 31, 2015, 2:06 PM

I'm going Thanksgiving week and staying at the Sheraton. Great hotel for less than $200 per night and monorail is across the street. Ticket prices are great compared to US parks. I also think that for the money the food at the Japan parks is a much better value than FLA, CA or Paris.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive