Tokyo Disney vs Universal Japan

November 17, 2015, 5:43 PM

Do you prefer Tokyo Disney Resort (Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea) or Universal Studios Japan?
I won't get into it, but USJ was one of the biggest theme park fails I've ever seen. TDR, on the other hand, is packed full of awesome rides and is clean, and just LOOK AT TOKYO DISNEYSEA. Go and tell me Universal can theme like THAT.
TDR also has awesome unique rides. Look at Pooh's Hunny Hunt with its innovative trackless ride system, JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH, and others. USJ's rides are standard boring rides, and there wasn't many rides.
TDR has thrill rides, family rides, elaborate theming (again, just look at TOKYO DISNEYSEA), and it's clean. USJ is not.
Yep, I compared two theme parks again.

Replies (7)

Edited: November 17, 2015, 6:20 PM

Oh my god...

Have you not learned from the previous threads?

November 17, 2015, 6:23 PM

You're right themeparks98, Universal just flat out sucks at everything. Why millions and millions of people visit the parks is a mystery to me. The world would be a better and happier place if they went under and closed up shop.

November 17, 2015, 6:56 PM

*sigh*

Edited: November 17, 2015, 7:32 PM

Ban the Troll..

November 17, 2015, 9:14 PM

I rarely post on here despite reading the site and discussion forums daily for many years now but I'm breaking my silence to second Rob's comment. It's enough with this nonsense.

November 17, 2015, 10:17 PM

I prefer Disney to Universal, but this is ridiculous! Universal has a lot of amazing things, and to compare it to Disney and call it lame is ridiculous. Maybe you just like to annoy people, or maybe you just don't understand, but calling Disney awesome and Universal lame is something little kids do. It's pointless, a waste of time, and just ignorant. Enjoy whatever you like but don't be a troll.

Edited: November 18, 2015, 9:56 PM

/thread.

I'd just like to point out... That the only way to win at this is to not feed the troll. You can't win vs someone that isn't logical. The best you can do however is to not post. Just stop posting on this thread. Don't even acknowledge his posts. Trolls go back to hibernating when not fed.

So for the sake of sanity just stop posting. Let the troll slumber. Just do not post.

/thread.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive