What's next for Disneyland Paris?

December 11, 2015, 7:49 PM

Robert Niles, in an earlier article, wrote that Disneyland Paris is planning some "major" refurbishments to their park. For example, It's A Small World, Space Mountain, and BigThunder Railroad, to name a few, will be given future upgrades.

I have enjoyed my visits to the Disneyland Paris Resort. It's a short train ride from the city of Paris, the staff are always pleasant, and it's the most aesthetic Disney park, in my opinion. The resort offers some great rides, including Phantom Manor, perhaps the best version of the Haunted Mansion rides. Ratatouille: The Adventure, the only Pirates of the Caribbean ride without Jack Sparrow, and Crush's Coaster.

The resort, however, needs some updates. Ratatouille is a great start, but they still need to continue to expand. I would like to see more innovative attractions at the resort.

What are some future lands/attractions that you would like to see at the Disneyland Paris Resort?

Replies (5)

December 11, 2015, 8:36 PM

I really felt they needed something like Indiana Jones Adventure @ Disneyland or Dinosaur @ AK

December 11, 2015, 8:51 PM

I'm no expert, but they really need to expand Walt Disney Studios. That park probably never should of been built considering how many projects over at Disneyland were never made. Disneyland probably needs many of their abandoned projects as well, but the Studios being the smallest and least attended park with the Disney name, it needs more, and needs it sooner. I think they need to drastically expand the Studios Park, and gradually expand Disneyland by dusting off projects that were shelved or come up with even better ones. More hotels should also be built, and they need to target Europeans that currently travel to Disney World, and get them to go to the closer, less busy resort.

December 12, 2015, 2:54 AM

From rumours that I have heard, apparently they are going to put a toy story ride in the studios park by 2018, they are also going to change the backlot area of the park into a marvel land overlay.
As for the disneyland park they are going to update star tours to the adventure continues by 2017 for the 25 th anniversary and possibly a further star tours land area after that.

December 15, 2015, 3:27 PM

Indiana Jones from Disneyland and voyage to the center of the earth from disneysea in Disneyland Paris adventure land and toy story and Soarin in the Studios.

December 23, 2015, 8:07 AM

They need to drop the Tram Ride tour, which is just awful, and replace with Star Wars, Marvel, or just a couple of off-the-shelf thrill rides. Anything but that bloody tour!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive