FastPass+ already out for certain attractions

January 11, 2016, 10:20 AM

We are headed to Disney World during Mardi Gras. This is our first time staying off-site so I'm trying to get our FastPass+ set up 30 days out. If certain attractions are already out of FastPass does that mean the parks will be over crowded during this time? I've been during Mardi Gras once before and it coincided with Presidents Day so it was crowded but I hoping for lighter crowds this time being that MG is earlier this year.

Replies (3)

January 11, 2016, 2:30 PM

I have never had this problem before in the summer so I think it should be fine. I got a day of Toy Story Midway Mania by checking the Disney website that morning.

January 11, 2016, 5:59 PM

FP+ will be "sold out" for many popular attractions on the day that they become available, regardless of time of year. It's when the FP+ slots for not-so-popular attractions become hard to get that you should worry. But as Jaiden alluded to, FP+ slots come back into the mix from time to time, so I suggest checking back on a daily basis to try to get what you want.

January 13, 2016, 5:35 AM

Also give it a try on the day if you haven't been lucky. I bemoaned it for weeks before our September trip, but we managed to get some on the day.
Although don't expect that for Seven Dwarves Mine Train or anything similarly popular. (*looks at you Toy Story Mania*)

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive