WWE Hall of Fame at Universal Orlando ??

March 8, 2016, 1:25 PM

Rumor on-line today that a physical WWE Hall of Fame and restaurant is going to open in place of NBA City in Universal Orlando by next year's Wrestlemania.

http://am2.jobs/index.cfm?pagetype=news&codeID=322371

Would love to see it...

I thought NBA City was fairly new in Universal, any news on why it might be out so soon ?

Replies (6)

March 8, 2016, 2:36 PM

NBA's been out of Universal for a year. It was supposed to go into Disney Quest at Disney Springs but that fell through. WWE Hall of Fame rumor is an old rumor that pops up on the internet every now & then. This one, like the ones before, is unsubstantiated.

March 8, 2016, 3:34 PM

WWE today announced next year's Wrestlemania for the Citrus Bowl in Orlando. But nothing about this zombie Hall of Fame restaurant rumor. It's not happening.

Personally, I would advise Disney and Universal to get working on an eSports restaurant/venue, instead of this NBA/WWE/NASCAR/etc. stuff they've had or been pitched in the past.

March 8, 2016, 6:26 PM

Per Rob's comment: Is DisneyQuest likely to remain open then, or are they still trying/planning to replace it with something new ?

(We have a ton of "plus passes" and "fun passes" left on old tickets, wondering what they're going to be good for other than water parks if Disney Quest closes ?)

Edited: March 8, 2016, 9:30 PM

Just say no, Universal, just say no.

March 8, 2016, 7:58 PM

Yeah, Universal already has a "sports" eatery in NBC, no need for another. I'd like to see them tackle something like Greek or Mediterranean.

March 9, 2016, 10:28 AM

Rob I like the idea of an eSports restaurant/venue as I am a big competitor/follower of eSports. Dota 2 and Counter-Strike GO FTW

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive