Theme Park Insider's "Four-Hour Tours" are designed to get you and your family to the very best attractions in the world's top theme parks... before anyone can get tired and cranky. Please visit our Four-Hour Tour page for an explanation of the concept, as well as links to additional Four-Hour Tours. The attractions and restaurants selected for this tour are those at SeaWorld Orlando most highly rated by Theme Park Insider readers.
Before you go: Avoid the wait at the park's ticket booths by buying your tickets online at SeaWorld's website. If you are planning to visit more than one SeaWorld or Busch Gardens parks in next two years, a Platinum Passport includes admission to all nine Busch-owned theme parks, plus parking and dining discounts, for two years.
(The Platinum Passport also comes with "ride again" privileges for Kraken, Journey to Atlantis and Wild Arctic, allowing a passholder to ride those rides a second time without waiting in line again.)
In addition, this tour plan suggests having the "Backstage at Believe" buffet lunch, which includes saved seats at the park's popular Believe show, starring killer whale icon Shamu. SeaWorld recommends advance reservations for the lunch, which can be made by calling 1-800-327-2424 or via the SeaWorld website.
When you get there: Plan to arrive at the SeaWorld front gate before the park opens. You can check daily operating hours at the SeaWorld website. Be sure to give yourself an extra half-hour after arriving to park and walk to the gate.
1. Once inside, bear left and follow your map and the signs to Kraken, SeaWorld's floorless Bolliger & Mabillard roller coaster that will be your first ride of the day.
2. After a spin on Kraken, walk next door to the combo water ride/roller coaster Journey to Atlantis.
3. Next, head back toward the center of the park (where the big Sky Tower is), bearing left at the penguin exhibit, to make your way over to the Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island show.
4. Now, make your way toward the Believe stadium, stopping next door to it for Wild Arctic, a flight simulator ride followed by a walk-through a simulated arctic environment.
5. You can spend as long as you like watching the animals in the Wild Arctic walk-though, but keep your watch as not to miss your reservation time for the Believe buffet and show, your final stops on this Four-Hour Tour.
After completing the tour plan, relax and enjoy the rest of your day, either back at the hotel for a swim, nap or spa trip, or wandering the park enjoying the various animal exhibits.
[Next up, on Monday: Universal Studios Florida.]Tweet
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Walt Disney World
Tokyo Disney Resort
Theme Park Insider Books