Vote of the week: The emerging Blackstone theme park empire
Published: October 9, 2009 at 10:13 AM
My questions for the week are about your experience with and opinion of the parks now owned (wholly or in part) by Blackstone.
What would you like to see Blackstone do with the Busch theme parks? Post your suggestions in the comments, please. Have a great weekend, and thanks for reading Theme Park Insider!
Update: At around the 400-vote mark, I crunched the numbers a bit. Here's a ranking of the parks, dividing the number of people who claimed each park as their favorite by the number of people who voted that they'd visited that park in the past five years:
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg - 70% of visitors claim as favorite
- Universal's Islands of Adventure - 38%
- Legoland California - 25%
- SeaWorld San Diego - 21%
- Universal Studios Florida - 15%
- SeaWorld Orlando - 14%
- Busch Gardens Tampa - 14%
- SeaWorld San Antonio - 12%
- Sesame Place - 9%
This is an open thread for theme park news that happens over the weekend. Please post it in the comments.