What's new on the discussion board: Designing a new roller coaster, and old attractions moving around
Written by Robert Niles
Sorry I'm a day late with this, but here is this week's round-up of top new threads on the Theme Park Insider Discussion Forum:Tweet
- What elements would go into your ideal roller coaster, if it were going into a Central Florida theme park? A reader gets that conversation going for a project in his college marketing class.
- Speaking of roller coasters, Sarah Meeks asks for some information about Alton Towers' new Thirteen.
- And Eugene Koh gets a debate going on whether Islands of Adventure's Incredible Hulk Coaster has gotten too rough.
- Anthony Murphy starts a round-up of the various rumors speculating about where Kentucky Kingdom's rides will end up within the Six Flags chain.
- Finally, Tim W asks what other readers think about Walt Disney World's Summer Nightastic, and the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade this summer.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Insider's Pick: There's only one place in America to where you can enter the world of Harry Potter: the Universal Orlando Resort. With Universal Orlando 2014: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure, you'll learn everything you need to know to save money and time while enjoying Harry Potter and all the other world-class attractions at Universal Orlando.
Top U.S. Theme Parks
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Other Top International Parks
Features, News and Advice
"Stories from a Theme Park Insider"
Stories from a Theme Park Insider
Stories from a Theme Park Insider offers a warm and often-funny look at what it's like to work inside the world's most popular theme park. It's a great read for theme park fans!