What's new on the discussion board: Designing a new roller coaster, and old attractions moving around
Published: March 3, 2010 at 12:17 PM
- What elements would go into your ideal roller coaster, if it were going into a Central Florida theme park? A reader gets that conversation going for a project in his college marketing class.
- Speaking of roller coasters, Sarah Meeks asks for some information about Alton Towers' new Thirteen.
- And Eugene Koh gets a debate going on whether Islands of Adventure's Incredible Hulk Coaster has gotten too rough.
- Anthony Murphy starts a round-up of the various rumors speculating about where Kentucky Kingdom's rides will end up within the Six Flags chain.
- Finally, Tim W asks what other readers think about Walt Disney World's Summer Nightastic, and the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade this summer.