What's new on the discussion board: Designing a new roller coaster, and old attractions moving around
Sorry I'm a day late with this, but here is this week's round-up of top new threads on the Theme Park Insider Discussion Forum
- Will Walt Disney World's monorail become a Tron-O-Rail?
- What elements would go into your ideal roller coaster, if it were going into a Central Florida theme park? A reader gets that conversation going for a project in his college marketing class.
- Speaking of roller coasters, Sarah Meeks asks for some information about Alton Towers' new Thirteen.
- And Eugene Koh gets a debate going on whether Islands of Adventure's Incredible Hulk Coaster has gotten too rough.
- Anthony Murphy starts a round-up of the various rumors speculating about where Kentucky Kingdom's rides will end up within the Six Flags chain.
- Finally, Tim W asks what other readers think about Walt Disney World's Summer Nightastic, and the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade this summer.
The Tilikum nonsense thread has been removed?! gasp!
While the thread eventually became interesting and hilarious, it probably never should have been posted in the first place. That's what Robert gets for going out of town, I guess! =)
When threads devolve to people counting down to 100 responses, sometimes I just put those threads out of
I just wish you had put it out of our misery the moment Free Tilly posted...
Sorry, no number cap on the Blog Flume comment threads. (It's a time cap on this page.)
Time cap, eh?
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.