What's new on the discussion board: Orlando trip planning, and what you've learned from theme parks
Written by Robert Niles
Taking a quick break from the tournament to show you this week's round-up of top new threads on the Theme Park Insider Discussion Forum:Tweet
- Brady Allen asks when is the best time to book a trip to Universal Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights?
- Alvaro Reyes wants to know if 1 day is enough for Universal Studios and IOA using xpress passes?
- B Koen is looking into a trip to Walt Disney World and asks if he should use Travel Agent or WDW online?
- Steve Ward wants to know Has anyone actually stayed in the Cinderella Castle Suite?
- Audrey C has started up another discussion asking about the latest Weight Restrictions on Orlando-area theme park rides.
- "IT geek" and theme park fan Sandro Giometti asks about iPhone Apps for the Orlando Parks
- Mike Gallagher asks What Acts Have You Seen At Amusement Parks?, and lists some of the bands he's seen perform.
- Nathan Baldock checks in from the UK to ask How far will you travel to get on a ride?
- Tyler is planning to visit Six Flags and wants to know Should I get a gold flash pass?
- David Sutter asks Should Six Flags help restore New Orleans Park?
- And finally, Anthony Murphy started a great thread: What I learned from the Magic Kingdom. Check it out.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.
Previous article: 2010 Best Theme Park Attraction: Impressions de France vs. O Canada!
How to save money on a Disney World trip
Insider's Pick: You can afford that Walt Disney World family vacation of your dreams. Get started with 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World, a great guide to planning an affordable trip to the Vacation Capital of the World. Why wait? The sooner you start saving, the sooner you and your family will be enjoying your vacation!
Top U.S. Theme Parks
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Other Top International Parks
Features, News and Advice
"Stories from a Theme Park Insider"
Theme Park Insider Guidebooks