What's new on the discussion board: Orlando trip planning, and what you've learned from theme parks
Published: March 19, 2010 at 10:31 AM
- Brady Allen asks when is the best time to book a trip to Universal Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights?
- Alvaro Reyes wants to know if 1 day is enough for Universal Studios and IOA using xpress passes?
- B Koen is looking into a trip to Walt Disney World and asks if he should use Travel Agent or WDW online?
- Steve Ward wants to know Has anyone actually stayed in the Cinderella Castle Suite?
- Audrey C has started up another discussion asking about the latest Weight Restrictions on Orlando-area theme park rides.
- "IT geek" and theme park fan Sandro Giometti asks about iPhone Apps for the Orlando Parks
- Mike Gallagher asks What Acts Have You Seen At Amusement Parks?, and lists some of the bands he's seen perform.
- Nathan Baldock checks in from the UK to ask How far will you travel to get on a ride?
- Tyler is planning to visit Six Flags and wants to know Should I get a gold flash pass?
- David Sutter asks Should Six Flags help restore New Orleans Park?
- And finally, Anthony Murphy started a great thread: What I learned from the Magic Kingdom. Check it out.