Introducing Disney's Fastpass Club
Published: August 15, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Have you heard Disney's next best-kept secret?
Disney's Fastpass Club is a ride reservations program that's not only flexible and affordable, it's a convenient and cost-effective way for you and your family to enjoy Disney's world-class theme park attractions - now and for years to come!
Disney Fastpass Club is based on an Attraction Points system. As a Member, you receive an annual allotment of Attraction Points - based on the size of your real estate interest - to use toward reserving ride and show times on attractions at the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort. Not only that, but you can use your Attraction Points to reserve ride times at other participating theme parks, when you buy your points through Disney!*
(*Offer not good on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey or anything else at the Theme Park Which Must Not Be Named. As if.)
Here are just a few examples of how you can use your Attraction Points in 2012:
- 47 Attraction Points gets you on Stitch's Great Escape… in October.
- 117 Attraction Points gets you a meet-and-greet with a Tier 2 Disney Princess.
- 120 Attraction Points gets you on Star Tours at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- 160 Attraction Points gets you on Star Tours at Disneyland.
- 196 Attraction Points gets you on Toy Story Midway Mania, along with a cheat sheet and a College Program intern to buy you a Disney ice cream novelty while you ride. (Actual purchase of ice cream novelty extra.)
The Disney difference is present in every aspect of Disney Fastpass Club — from the wonderful Disney destinations to the high level of service. Find out if a Disney Fastpass Club Membership is right for you!
And stay tuned in 2012, when we'll debut the Disney Dining Vacation Club, for Disney fans who still think we haven't made theme park vacations complicated enough.
(Yes, in case it wasn't obvious by now, this post is a spoof.)
Update: But if you want to get serious for a moment, man, it looks like Disney really messed up some important details with DVC's Aulani Resort, which is why the DVC president got sacked.