The top Theme Park Insider stories of 2012
Published: December 27, 2012 at 9:31 AM
We've got you covered, either way. Why not take a break to re-live some of the top moments on Theme Park Insider from the past year? After all, we kicked off 2012 with a biggie, didn't we? ;^)
Gringotts Bank, under construction at Universal Studios Florida. We first let you know about the plans for the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter last New Year's Eve.
Here are the top 20 most-read Blog Flume articles from 2012:
- Plans for Harry Potter at Universal Studios Florida revealed
- What's the best roller coaster park in the world?
- Disney claims top 8 spots in 2011 global theme park industry attendance report
- The '2fer' deal returns to Disneyland Resort
- Ride review - Transformers: The Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Disneyland cranks up ticket prices
- Which Walt Disney World ticket should I buy?
- 'I'm going to (Tokyo) Disneyland!' - Planning a trip to the Tokyo Disney Resort
- Universal Studios Hollywood officially opens Transformers: The Ride 3D
- Disney World confirms opening dates for new Fantasyland attractions (sort of)
- Ride review - Radiator Springs Racers and Cars Land at Disney California Adventure
- Update on the Universal Orlando/Transformers rumors
- Ranking the Disney theme parks: What is the world's best Disney park?
- Magic Mornings coming to California Adventure?
- What will close at Universal Studios Hollywood to make way for Harry Potter?
- Will you pay to skip the lines at a theme park this year?
- Planning a trip to Disneyland Paris
- Ride review - Manta at SeaWorld San Diego [with on-ride video]
- Walt Disney Studios Paris, and the problem with movie studio theme parks
- Vote of the week: Which new ride are you looking forward to most?
What was your favorite theme park moment from the past year?