The Week Ahead: Disney and Universal schedules for July 21-27, 2014
Planning a theme park visit this week? Here are the operating hours for the week ahead at the most popular theme parks in the United States:
The Hogwarts Express at Universal Studios Florida
Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom: 9am-12am M,Th-F; 9am-1am Tu-W; 9am-11pm Sa-Su (EM* 8am-9am Th, 11pm-1am Sa)
- Epcot: 9am-9pm M-Su (EM* 8am-9am Tu, 9pm-1pm F)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: 9am-10pm M-Su (EM* 10pm-12am M, 8am-9am Sa)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom: 9am-7pm M,F,Sa-Su; 9am-8pm Tu,Th; 8am-8pm W (EM* 7am-8am W, 8am-9am Su)
*EM is "Extra Magic Hours" for Disney's on-site hotel guests
- Universal Studios Florida: 8am-10pm M-Su
- Islands of Adventure: 8am-10pm M-Su
*Universal's hotel guests get early admission to both Wizarding World of Harry Potter lands at 7am M-Su
Power Pass APs blocked at USF all week
- Disneyland: 8am-12am M-Su (EM* 7am-8am Tu,Th,Sa)
- Disney California Adventure: 8am-10pm M-Su (EM* 7am-8am M,W,F,Su)
*EM is "Extra Magic Hour" for Disney's on-site hotel guests, plus selected ticket-holders
Deluxe AP blocked Sa, SoCal and SoCal Select APs blocked all week
Finding Nemo and Blue Sky Cellar closed all week
Universal Studios Hollywood
- 9am-10pm M-Th, 8am-10pm F-Su
*Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem opens at 7:30am on Sa-Su
"Buy a Day" APs blocked all week
Jana Kramer & American Young at 5 Towers at Universal Studios Hollywood CityWalk, Th 6-9pm
National Dance Day w/ Flash Mob America featuring Mary Murphy & Mark Ballas at 5 Towers, Sa 6-9pm
Gospel Night featuring LA Inner City Mass Choir and Ty Snow & Xtreme Purpose at 5 Tower, Su 6-9pm
Where are you visiting this week?
Well.... you can tell it's getting close to vacation time around here. Wife is freaking out, dogs noticed the suitcases are out and are acting strange, and I'm digging up all the Express Pass / park ticket lanyards.
Week before vacation > Week after vacation
I'm going to SWO on Friday.
25th - TOT in the morning and then MK for the rest of the day. Only have one day for the parks and I will never miss TOT. Best ride anywhere. But I do love the MK late at night.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.