Let's look at the contenders for this year's Best Restaurant award
Next Monday we will reveal the winners of the 15th Annual Theme Park Insider Awards. Yesterday, we looked at some of the contenders for this year's Best New Attraction award
. Today, we offer the finalists for the Best Restaurant honors. As with all the Theme Park Insider Awards, your ratings will determine the winners.
The restaurant among the 40 listed below with the highest average reader rating will win the Best Theme Park Restaurant Award. Then we will award honors to the top-rated restaurants in the other three categories from which the overall winner did not come.
Best In-Park Table Service Restaurant
- Bistrot Chez Remy, Walt Disney Studios Paris
- Carthay Circle Restaurant, Disney California Adventure
- The Hollywood Brown Derby, Disney's Hollywood Studios
- KT's Grill, Universal Studios Singapore
- La Hacienda de San Angel, Epcot
- Magellan's, Tokyo DisneySea
- Monsieur Paul, Epcot
- Mythos Restaurant, Universal's Islands of Adventure
- S.S. Columbia Dining Room, Tokyo DisneySea
- Walt's, Disneyland Paris
Best In-Park Counter Service Restaurant
- Flame Tree Barbecue, Disney's Animal Kingdom
- French Market Restaurant, Disneyland
- Les Halles Boulangerie and Patisserie, Epcot
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, Epcot
- Krusty Burger, Universal Studios Hollywood
- The Leaky Cauldron, Universal Studios Florida
- Miss Lillian's Chicken House, Dollywood
- Plaza Inn, Disneyland
- Plymouth Rock Cafe, Holiday World
- The Three Broomsticks, Universal Studios Hollywood
Best Hotel Restaurant
- Artist Point, Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- California Grill, Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Emeril's Tchoup Chop, Universal's Royal Pacific Resort
- Jiko - The Cooking Place, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kona Cafe, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Napa Rose, Disney's Grand Californian Resort
- 'Ohana Dinner, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Sanaa, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Trail's End Restaurant, Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground and Resort
- Victoria and Albert's, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
Best Character Dining
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Epcot
- Auberge de Cendrillon, Disneyland Paris
- Cafe La Bamba (Universal's Superstar Character Breakfast), Universal Studios Florida
- Chef Mickey's, Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Chip n Dale Breakfast at the Storytellers Cafe, Disney's Grand Californian Resort
- Cinderella's Royal Table, Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
- Garden Grill, Epcot
- Goofy's Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel
- My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- 'Ohana Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
If you've eaten at any of these restaurants in the past year, please follow the links above to submit your rating. You don't need to be registered with the site, but if you are, you can leave a short review, too. Then please follow us on Twitter and on Facebook to get first notice of when we post the award winners on July 4.
How does the voting work? You rate it and put in a comment? The ratings are not numerical so does this mean Perfect = 10?
There are ten ratings you can give. While the numbers are not shown, it's assumed the top is 10 and they work their way down.
Perhaps there should also be a category for restaurants in Disney Springs/CityWalk/equivalent shopping and dining centers? There are many great restaurants throughout that are as much a part of a theme park vacation as those listed. I know there's not a section for rating those yet which would make it difficult for this year but it may be worth considering for the future.
Every vote requires an accompanying photo of yourself at the restaurant! Hahaha.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.