From Anthony Murphy on October 19, 2009 at 1:06 PM
I would love to do that,but I need to work. Its gonna be busy at the Disney Store (I hope).

We should do it again in 2010 so we can take part in Disney's promotion!

From Nick Markham on October 19, 2009 at 3:05 PM
I would love to do so as well, though my location does not help my chances... Utah. :D

So count me out.

From Erik Yates on October 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Hey G,
The Missus and I are planning on doing it. But only if when we can try and get everyone on TPI to try and help out when BTT does our volunteer day at Give Kids The World Village the early part of next year.
From Scott Verble on October 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM
That sounds awesome, I will probably be able to do it.
From 70.118.71.207 on October 19, 2009 at 6:21 PM
For now Gareth I'm a go, will just depend on work as we get closer to that time if I can't.
From rick stevens on October 19, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Habitat is a great project. Check on the age restrictions if you want your kids to participate. They usually have something for every ability level. If you have special skills, electrical, plumbing, etc, let G know as it is great to have skilled personnel. I am West coast and wish I could be there. For all of you that attend, have a safe and productive day!
From Erik Yates on October 20, 2009 at 2:35 AM
Well in that case, G, I'm a licensed CDL driver with plumbing knowledge and heavy equipment experience :)
From Gareth H on October 20, 2009 at 10:35 AM
Great response guys.

Keep it coming. I need to fill 15 CONFIRMED spaces within the next couple of weeks.

Don't forget to put down the amount of people in your party who wish to attend and help.

Think of this as your Christmas Gift back to Humanity ;)

From 206.53.153.242 on October 20, 2009 at 12:47 PM
I would love to build for HFH!!!!! Count 2 of us in please!
A_mcbride22@hotmail.com
From Amy Tupper on October 20, 2009 at 3:56 PM
I would love to participate, but I'll be flying in from Philly after my Combat Skills Training for my deployment. However, if have someone that can only work the first half of the day, I could probably do the rest of the day, if that's allowed.
From Samantha Mooney on October 22, 2009 at 7:16 AM
I would love to help out. Please count 2 in.